B2B Leads
    Does anyone know of any effective B2B leads services in the United States? (not Business.com) There's a great one in the UK called theseed.com but I can't find anything comparable in the US..

I don't know of any Good ones. I've been doing a lot of research on it lately, too. There are some small ones out there, but many are regional... (I don't have the info in front of me right now, or I'd pass a few names).
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by deepestblue
    Does anyone know of any effective B2B leads services in the United States? (not Business.com) There's a great one in the UK called theseed.com but I can't find anything comparable in the US..

Not sure exactly in what format you need your leads, but I would definately check out www.jigsaw.com

It's basically a place you can trade business contacts, so if you were looking for marketing directors, or EVP of Sales, you could find a boatload of them there.

Again, not sure if this is the type of lead(s) you require.

regards,
    Victor Hanna, The BettyMills Company
    Home of Snack Rewards and the Double Markdown!
    Affiliate Login: http://www.GetBetty.com
    Signup Page: https://getbetty.com/affiliate_signup.aspx
    Home Page BettyMills.com

A good lead generation company that has done well for me.
    There are a few really good companies out there and some really bad ones. I have had a lot of dealings with a great number of them. I don’t have a lot of time to go into a lot of detail but I saw your post and thought that I may help someone out of the same boat I was in about a year ago.

Be Warned, There are a lot of fly by night companies out there. I went through 2 companies and almost gave up. A friend of mine works for a larger manufacturer in TX, we went to school together for marketing, anyways, he had used a company that had worked and recommended them to me....

The company is Darwin Sales. They have some unbeatable prices, but the thing that made them stand out is that you can choose which leads you want to pay for and scrap the rest. You actually sign up for a market research campaign, they give you tons of data from all the calls that they made (so I knew it was real and not a sham) as well as all the leads they turned up. The catch is that they only removed the company names from the leads. This let me choose which leads I wanted and discarded the rest saving me a huge amount of money. They even let me use their database at no charge so I didn’t have to go out and buy my own list.

Anyways, I don’t want to advertise for them, I just wanted to share my experiences and maybe help out a bit.

Good luck to you.

Grady

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread