Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Angry Got an email from CJ and was told my account has been removed.
    I got one email from CJ and was told my account has been removed.
    I have two CJ accounts and I can log in to both of them,and 1589063 is not my PID NO.
    I have no idea what's wrong with that.

Both of my 2 account earned commission every month.

Subject:1589063: Commission Junction account removal for non bona fide transactions

The purpose of this letter is to inform you that your publisher account has
    been removed from the CJ Network and your earnings have been reversed
    ("charged-back") from your account and credited back to the relevant
    advertiser(s). This is the result of non bona fide transactions identified by
    the latest audit performed on your account. Non bona fide transactions include
    false, self inflated, and/or duplicate leads or transactions.

You are not eligible to rejoin the CJ Marketplace and any attempt to do so will
    result in immediate termination and reversal.

If you have any further questions regarding this issue, please respond to this
    email.

Sincerely,

Network Quality

Quote Originally Posted by alvin
    You are not eligible to rejoin the CJ Marketplace and any attempt to do so will result in immediate termination and reversal.
    Whew! What did you do, Alvin?!

Quote Originally Posted by alvin
    If you have any further questions regarding this issue, please respond to this email.
    Why are you asking here when the "Network Quality" is asking you to contact them? Have they been unhelpful?

Geno

Ok, I know what's going on, I found one of my account reset to 0$ now.I feel just a little bit sad. No matter what happened, I will just insiste on what I am doing, and all the time hard time comes just make me more strong.

problem is I got one big sale from one of the merchant.The day I got that sale and I send a question to CJ and I asked them if there is anything wrong with the report, but got no answer.but now I was told my account was deleted.

and the merchant just sent me one mail and said those are fradulent transactions.

So what?it's not my problem,it's not lead,it's sale.Somebody want to **** me around? I just going to track my log and hopfully can get the IP.

ABW Ambassador
    hey! sales reporting gets screwed up all the time, especially these days. they have to hide it somehow by booting you off and pronouncing you persona-non-grata.

now, if only they can return my own sales that were reported elsewhere.

I check my web log, and the clicked day, and can't find any clicks relate to these transactions. and other transactions can be found in my web log. That means these transactons are not from my website.so where it's from? I didn't promote this merchant using adwords.

F***, what the hell it's!! and I did send question to CJ and the question still in their system. And they just didn't answer my quetion at all.

Now they reset my account to 0$.F***!!!!!!!!!! and maybe there will be deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Geno - RussianLegacy
    Whew! What did you do, Alvin?!

Why are you asking here when the "Network Quality" is asking you to contact them? Have they been unhelpful?

Geno
    Geno,
    I did reply them,and don't get any answer yet.I believe they will reply in one or two days.
    I just want to know anybody in the same trouble before or not.And I have no idea if I can get my account and money back or not.

Hope some other guys have some ideas about this.

ABW Ambassador
    how much money was reversed? and how much was the supposedly fraudulent transaction anyway?

lesson here. next time you get a large amount transaction, just shut up! (kidding)

around $2000 commission from one merchant, and that merchant said they are all fraudulent transaction.I keep sending traffic to this merchant, 6 monthes not getting any sales, and suddently got big sales.

what lesson can you learn? I really don't know.I though that's fraudulent transaction and sent mail to CJ,and fininally thing happened.

ABW Ambassador
    did you have other sales from other merchants that were reversed together with the transaction/s in question?

yes, I have 3 merchant's sales were reversed.That's really F***.That's all my sales.
    And my account could be deleted,now I can log in to my account.
    And I have sales last month,but My account shows 0$.

I believe the only lesson I learned is diversity.
    I will put my investment into different affiliate program not just CJ,Maybe I done with CJ after this.Actually I just started with CJ.
    Maybe this time my competitor f** me around. Do they do everything just for money?
    But he f** the wrong guy, I am not the big buy with Skinstore.
    And the more trouble I met, the stronger I would be.

Can you please name that merchant alvin who is resposible for your account deactivation? I want to stay away from such merchants.

That's Skinstore.
    I promoted it for 6 monthes.
    I have some transactions like this, 3 transactions event time are the same, some transactions just one or two minutes later.But now, all data were delete by CJ,I can see nothing.

I'm currently their partner but have not generated any sales yet, so I think I should dump them down.

Quote Originally Posted by nabeelk
    I'm currently their partner but have not generated any sales yet, so I think I should dump them down.
    They have quite high EPC, Maybe I just don't get the right way to promote it.and sent them one bad guy.

but it's too early to say it's a bad merchant.Every one will have different story even with same merchant.Mine is bad,maybe other's is good.

I'm promoting them for about 8 months, and not a single sale, I don't need them anymore.

If the sale wasn't reported, how did you even know about it? If it was a sale from some one you know, why do you need to track them down? I don't understand this at all.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Geeeeeze Alvin, this is terrible. I don't quite understand what's happened but it sounds awful. Please let us know what happens.

Hang in there. You're still in business. Change out the CJ links with SAS merchants and you'll do even better.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by SSanf
    If the sale wasn't reported, how did you even know about it? If it was a sale from some one you know, why do you need to track them down? I don't understand this at all.

The sales were reported, and were there for more than 10 days,just were deleted by CJ.and it's really big sales,it's unnormal big. I got probable more than 50 sales from this merchant, and all of the sales from one clicked time.

if there is one merchant don't convert in the last 4 monthes or so,but one day it convert really good, not only good, but also too good to be true.What will you do? stay there and happy?

Normally I will look at the web log and want to know where it's from? which keyword made this sale, then I can repeat some good sales.

If you are in affiliate market for long time, it's most affiliate guy will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Geeeeeze Alvin, this is terrible. I don't quite understand what's happened but it sounds awful. Please let us know what happens.

Hang in there. You're still in business. Change out the CJ links with SAS merchants and you'll do even better.

Maybe you are right. I just feel a little big sad.

I feel bad for you, too. I don't trust CJ and stopped using them, myself.

I wouldn't put it past them to set someone up, at all. I quit them.

Well that's my opinion of them, anyhow.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Please don't give up Alvin. Affiliate marketing really is the best business in the world but it does have it's difficulties. I'm really sorry this happened to you.

Like the others said, blow off cj and try shareasale.
    Blessed Be,
    White Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf
    Please don't give up Alvin. Affiliate marketing really is the best business in the world but it does have it's difficulties. I'm really sorry this happened to you.

Like the others said, blow off cj and try shareasale.
    White Wolf
    Thank you!
    OK,it's just time for me to change all my links.Put links with linkshare, share a sale or some other affiliate programs.

Everything just started.

Want to ask all of you.If you got some big sales, what will you do?

Report it to CJ? Report to merchant? or report to both of them?

What that mean? If you meet bad merchant, they might just reversed the sale and you are safe?

First of all, I would start with the assumption that extraordinarily large sales are fraudulent and made with stolen cards in the first place. 99% of the time, that is true. I just wait to see if they stick or not and expect them to reverse.

No harm in asking, usually. But, if they reverse, they probably should have.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by SSanf
    First of all, I would start with the assumption that extraordinarily large sales are fraudulent and made with stolen cards in the first place. 99% of the time, that is true. I just wait to see if they stick or not and expect them to reverse.

No harm in asking, usually. But, if they reverse, they probably should have.

I had an unusually large Skinstore order come through recently. I'll have to watch and see what happens with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast