Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Cool MagsForLess
    Hi All,

Yes the whispered rumours are true, we're taking on MagsForLess as a new client.

So I'm eager to get your feedback on what you would like to see improved in terms of tools and support that you need. New data feeds, better data feeds, what fields, how are the coupons, thoughts on the site and more.

There's certainly a lot we can do here.

Basics are

120 Tracking Days
    25% Commission
    Free Data Feed
    Coupons
    7 Day EPC $38.30
    30 Day EPC $22.52

We're eager to get your feedback!

Cheers

chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Senior Affiliate Manager AMWSO James - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi all,

MagsForLess has got some coupons for Valentines day you might be interested in. Check them out:

Valentines Day Coupons (February 1-28, 2006)

Coupon code: FORHIM20 - Get A 20% Discount On The Following Titles: ESPN, Wired, Computer Shopper.

Coupon code: FORHIM35 - Get A 35% Discount On The Following Titles: GQ, Men's Health, Golf Digest.

Coupon code: FORHER20 - Get A 20% Discount On The Following Titles: Shape, Cosmopolitan, House and Garden, Parents, Modern Bride.

Coupon code: FORHER35 - Get A 35% Discount On The Following Titles: Vogue, Family Fun, Allure.

Also there's a data feed you can use on your sites...We'll also be running in GoldenCan real soon for those of you who don't use data feeds...

Plus check out the magazine packages and the gift certificates (great for birthdays and Valentines Day).

If you sign up in the next few days send me an email at: James [AT] MagsForLess.com and I'll send you this month's newsletter which contains all the SAS links you'll need to get started...

As Chris says, all feedback will be very helpful...This program will be a winner...
    James D. Nardell
    AMWSO.com Affiliate Management Team
    email: James.Nardell [@] AMWSO.com
    Phone: (805) 624-5669
    IM - Google/Skype: JamesNardell
    iolo technologies | Paychex | Personal VCard Website

Senior Affiliate Manager AMWSO James - AMWSO's Avatar
    One more thing...We've got a data feed for this merchant. If you apply for FTP access I'll have you approved in 24 hours.

For those of you who are less confident with data feeds we also are running on MyDataFeedScripts.com too. You can also work using this method to get the data feed up and running on your site…Check out the URL here: http://mydatafeedscripts.com/2006/02/09/magsforless-datafeed-scripts/...It's easy to get going and we'll help you every step of the way!
    James D. Nardell
    AMWSO.com Affiliate Management Team
    email: James.Nardell [@] AMWSO.com
    Phone: (805) 624-5669
    IM - Google/Skype: JamesNardell
    iolo technologies | Paychex | Personal VCard Website

The only change I'd want for the MagsForLess program would be a higer commission rate. 25% is very low for magazines, though I do have to admit that MagsForLess' prices are pretty low to begin with.
    <A HREF="http://www.affmarketing.org/">The Affiliate Marketing Blog</A>: Check out my latest entry on "Affiliate Marketing on a Dime"

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    The only change I'd want for the MagsForLess program would be a higer commission rate.
    No we don't have the highest commission but we do have an excellent conversion rate due to the low prices which leads to a high EPC

Plus, we always have room to offer better commissions for partners driving high volume

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread