I just noticed this in my CJ mailbox ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Affiliates,

There is great news regarding the change in our online affiliate program which means faster commission payouts!

Our program has now been relaunched as a "Pay per Orders" program which means that there is no longer a need to wait for orders to be converted to installations before commission payout.

Once orders pass their credit check, based on a net 30 payout, you will now receive a bounty commission of $70.00 per each order whether the orders are installed or not.

Please make sure and take advantage of our newly structured online affiliate program which will provide you with a fastest commission payout available regardless of cancelled orders. So ensure to increase your marketing efforts to take advantage of the new program!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in informing us.

Best Regards,

DirecTV Broadband Inc. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't it really stupid that they make no mention of how they have fixed all of their tracking issues. :confused: I love how they, so nonchalantly, announce that they lowered the commissions 30% :eek:

Haiko

You know this really doesn't quite wash very well. 70 bucks is a lot of dough to put on the line for nothing. I bet their reversal rate is going to get worse than it already was, only now with more creative reasons!!

Haiko, do you pronounce STUPID, stoopid? My ex-wife did, but she was from the Bronx. I know I heard it often enough for 17 years, starting the morning after the wedding!

LOL Mklangl [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I hera Ya!! I say stupid!!!!

ABW Ambassador
    They are just fishing for suckers. I quess you could say that anyone who is STOOPID enough to run around splashing their banners all over the place almost deserve the slap in the head when all their transactions are reversed.

There is a sucker is born every minute!

Mkangl,

No, I don't taulk like a NY'er. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I do not speak with any accent, But do speak fast and very loud when I am angry [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Haiko

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread