Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Talking Great Tool Brian
    Must be 'Great new tool week" at ShareAsale

That PPC system you've set up is wicked good, all it needs to make it perfect is a drop down / selection option of "which PPC systems"

For example not all merchants work on all PPC systems, so they often open up on systems they aren't confident on to allow affiliates to dominate them. Offering a selection system so aff partners can then see what, how much and where would be the double whipped cream with cherry on top for this tool

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Thanks, we hope to clear up a lot of confusion on both sides. In my personal opinion, PPC and affiliates are a great match - it is an even better match when both merchant and affiliate understand each other on the guidelines and neither side is left in the dark.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

I assume the other tool you're talking about is the Newsletter feature? it got a very long overdue makeover... thanks be to AR for the push on that one.

That PPC system you've set up is wicked good, all it needs to make it perfect is a drop down / selection option of "which PPC systems"

For example not all merchants work on all PPC systems, so they often open up on systems they aren't confident on to allow affiliates to dominate them. Offering a selection system so aff partners can then see what, how much and where would be the double whipped cream with cherry on top for this tool
    I had the same thought when I was building it - it will be there. I'm not a big PPC bidder though, so if you wanted to propose a list of those engines that you think should be listed, feel free....
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

I assume the other tool you're talking about is the Newsletter feature?
    Oooh Another one, no I was talking about the link thing in the other thread, I best go check the newsletter changes

propose a list of those engines that you think should be listed, feel free....
    The ones that most merchants are really focused on are

Google
    Overture

That's about it, the others tend to be left alone unless a company has a full on zero tolerance of all PPC on brand and trademarks.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Newsletter changes are nice, one request, in the drop down for

Show me only affiliates from the following group:

Can you add "Have been approved for FTP" Please

Cheers

Chris

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Smile
    Any PPCSE campaign not limited to just Google or Overture will violate SAS no parasite BHO advertising policy. Don't let SEM greed and other network copycat moves drive your decisions Brian. When I first read this thread I thought SAS was going to go the old Befree route taken by IBM and a few others, which offered legit affiliates to earn a PPC bonus or $0.05 per click to offset diversion tactics and merchant e-mail/PPCSE cookie washing.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Mike - I am running MSN adCenter Beta and have also been looking for any problems with it's distribution. Things do change, but right now, to the best of my knowledge, MSN is at least as "clean" as Yahoo (formerly Overture).

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale
    Thanks, we hope to clear up a lot of confusion on both sides. In my personal opinion, PPC and affiliates are a great match - it is an even better match when both merchant and affiliate understand each other on the guidelines and neither side is left in the dark.
    What kind of PPC system is this? I don't see anything on the affiliate side. Care to share with affiliates?

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Brian,

Looks great both new tools.

> Can you add "Have been approved for FTP" Please

Yes, please please

What kind of PPC system is this? I don't see anything on the affiliate side. Care to share with affiliates?
    I've not checked but there should be an affiliate interface for this too... I'd think? Best go check then maybe I can set up an example for you Donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Newsletter changes are nice, one request, in the drop down for

Show me only affiliates from the following group:

Can you add "Have been approved for FTP" Please

Cheers

Chris

You got your wish.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar