Box after Notification in User CP
    In the Subscribed Threads in Folder of the User CP there is a Box after Notification.

If that box is checked then checks will appear in the column globally down the line.

I am still trying to keep messages out of my e-mail box. What happens if that global box is left unchecked? What will happen if it is checked?

Under the Notification Column why is "None" or "Instant" indicated? Is there a way to keep or change these?

Thanks
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    Under the Notification Column why is "None" or "Instant" indicated? Is there a way to keep or change these?
    None means that you would not receive any email for new posts in the subscribed thread and Instant means that you'll receive them instantly as and when they are posted.

To change them, just check the ones you want, go in the end where it is mentioned - "Selected threads". There you choose what you want to do - delete the subscription or modify it as you want.
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

ABW Ambassador
    I am still trying to keep messages out of my e-mail box.
    Just change the subscription type to "No email notification" and you'd be fine.
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

Quote Originally Posted by newaff
    Just change the subscription type to "No email notification" and you'd be fine.
    Thanks for the tip ... I tried it but I'm still getting every post made on this forum in my e-mail box
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

All subscriptions have been cleared, start fresh.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread