I clicked on the advertisment banner at the bottom of abestweb for goclicks ad and was doing some reading on their front page. I see they claim to get over 30 million searches per month now. Wordtracker.com says that goto or oversure gets 30 million per month. Does that mean that goclick now gets approx the same amount of traffic as oversure?

And you know you are supposed to click those banners [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Heyder, I can say that goclick is good ------>but only for certain markets. They do have a keyword bidding tool and search tool so you can see how much a word is searched for. They are worth a try forsure.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Heyder, I can say that goclick is good ------>but only for certain markets. They do have a keyword bidding tool and search tool so you can see how much a word is searched for. They are worth a try forsure. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Jada, which markets are goclick not good for? I'm thinking of using them for small, niche items, such as specific toys or gadgets.

Use goto sparingly because of the cost and poor ROI I get from them.

But I can give you these comparisons from three other PPC's I use.

For the same listed keywords the results so far this month are:

goclick: 2700 hits

7search: 4900 hits

findwhat: 15,600 hits

cost/hit is slightly higher at goclick, then findwhat and the lowest cost/click is 7search.

There is a pretty good forum on PPC's but I don't know if I am allowed to post it here. Goclick is favorably mentioned there, and my experience has also been pretty good.
    Definitely worth the try. I even think their initial minimum is only $10. not sure as I took advantage of the bonus for larger sign-up.

@cinst
    Did you ever think about changing the red text? If there is any important info you want people to read the red is too hard on the eyes. In no way am I knocking your site but on my end I just skipped over the red because I couldnt read it without getting a headache. Change it to the yellow color on the right side. I know you didnt ask its just my

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread