ABW Ambassador
    How long to wait for approval?
    There's a merchant in cj whom I applied for more than a month back. After waiting for several days, I sent an email to the AM but didn't get a reply back.
    Is it time to move on?
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

Internet Cowboy
    Only if you don't mind working with a merchant who doesn't reply to emails if you have problems/questions somewhere down the road.

ABW Ambassador
    The only reason I wanted to signup with them was cause I felt they have potential to help me earn good money

I've also read here that even if the AM is not responsive to your emails, it may mean that the program is so popular that the AM doesn't have time for newbies like me

I still think that the program itself is good though.
    The Best Forums
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

I have a related question. If you apply to a program and it just sits there in pending forever, is there some way to just get it off the pending list? I've looked around some, but it's really more annoying to see it there than it is critical that I remove it. I just wondered if anyone knew.

I figure if they can't be bothered to reply in a day or two, considering any world circumstances that might be going on, then move on. After a full month, I wouldn't even consider it if they finally got around to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jmoore61103
    If you apply to a program and it just sits there in pending forever, is there some way to just get it off the pending list?
    Judi,

One thing you can try is to write an email to their AM informing about the pending application. Tell them you have targeted traffic for this program.

cheers!
    -nishith

Marketing Mistress Lectrickitty's Avatar
    I have 2 that have been setting in my waiting on approval box for over a year. I moved on long ago. Every once in awhile I notice them setting there and I also wonder if there's a way to remove them. I wonder if I reapplied if it would make them notice the pending account.
    [color=blue]"Those who give up their freedom for a little security deserve neither freedom nor security" - Benjamin Franklin[/color]

I popped into CJ and looked for an email address - none listed for this advertiser, so I just sent a note to affiliate at...... I just asked them to stop in and reject me to get it off my control panel. I don't think I'll get anywhere, since the mailbox I made up probably won't get past the catch-all filter.

Merchant unresponsiveness to affiliates is always a bad sign. Move on!
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for everyone's replies. Found a competing merchant and signed up with them.
    The Best Forums
    Abestweb Store

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread