This is major. I can't add new sites to ShareASale
    Hi,

I have emailed ShareASale due to this but I thought that I would also post here as I have been waiting a about a day now and I have not received a reply. This is a short time to wait for an email, but I consider it very urgent as I could be loosing money.

Well here goes.

I have over 10 websites that is using shareasales merchants datafeeds. I then went to had all of these sites in my shareasale account area and they could not all fit. I could only add about 5 of them.

So I was wondering if all of my sales from the other sites that I have not been able to include that has shareasale datafeeds on will still track commisisons/sales.

If they will not then I will have major problems as I really need these sites to track commissions plus I have more sites that will be developed in the next few months that will also include some of the merchants datafeeds.

Please help me with this.

Thanks!

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    john9245,

I am sure SAS will reply today, remember yesterday was Sunday.

From what I see all feeds are working on this end.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    John,

They (sales and traffic) will still track.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

So sales and traffic will still track apart from you won't be able to see your clickthru's. Is that correct or am I wrong.

I ask this because from all my new sites that I have I have not had any clicks and when I updated my sites within my account yesturday. From the ones that I have been able to add it is now showing today that I have had 3 clicks from them.

But then again it could just be that I have not had any clicks on your merchants links until today.
    [url=www.gamesdash.com]Games Dash[/url] - listing many free online games that you can play.

15 years and counting
    it could just be that I have not had any clicks on your merchants links until today.
    You got it right, you'll see the clicks and their origins with your website pages as soon as you'll have clicks, even if the site is not listed.

Nice to here that. That is now got alot of my mind.

Thanks!
    [url=www.gamesdash.com]Games Dash[/url] - listing many free online games that you can play.

I suspect that the only purpose to listing your sites there is for the merchant's benefit, as opposed to your own. They can see who they are approving that way.

The downside would be that one of your niche sites wouldn't be listed, and a merchant may decline you thinking your sites are off theme. But as I've said in many posts before, there's very few rejection scenarios that I haven't been able to clear up with a simple email or phone call.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Yeah,

I thought it may have been more for a merchants benefit than the affiliates once I had been told that my sales will still get tracked even thought I have not added them.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread