ABW Ambassador
    I access the freakin url. It seems like 5 out of 10 times I try to get it I get the msn screen. Ever since Overture took over this has been happening. I never had this type of problem before. Anyone else experiencing this?

Overture gets worse all the time. I have had trouble accessing their site many times already since the change. I also created a new advertising account there on Monday and I received an email saying that all 30 of my new search listings were rejected. Not because of site content but because of the title of my search listing and my description. They didn't think it worked well together. Let me just say that there was nothing wrong with them and it is now my personal goal to get the editor who did this fired. I re-submitted everything.

ABW Ambassador
    Core that happened to me when they first switched over. They rejected 120 keywords that I submitted at one time. I appealed it and kept calling them and after 2 weeks they finally approved my words. I was so mad. So from now on I'll only submit a few at a time. They suck now.

I didn't get ANY replies to my last few submissions.. they always replied within a day or two in the past :rolleyes:

ABW Ambassador
    Wow that's weak. It seems GoTo has fallen under POOR management. That's sad to see.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    They must WANT to die...

I wonder how much short interest (a way to make money from falling stock prices) their board has in their own stock?

It really seems that they want to die. No other explanation for not even bothering to review listings, or turning away money only to accept it for the exact same listings in a couple of weeks!

Theres something wrong with the search suggestion tool. Look at this statistical unlikelyhood in the top results for 'oil painting':-

17585 oil painting reproduction
    17237 reproduction oil painting
    17229 oil painting for sale
    17223 oil painting wholesale
    833 oil painting artist
    817 oil painting technique
    517 original oil painting
    395 abstract oil painting

Results 2-5 are within 15 searches identical, them a 16000 gap. If I was a suspicious person I'd think someone was up to something. Either 1) Screwing a competitor 2) Making it look like a viable search term. 3) Being paid to click.

I haunt the goto suggestions site a lot and this one stood out.

f

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread