Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Rugman.com - Happy Valentines Day !
    Hello Team,

Happy Valentines Day from Rugman.com!

Today and tomorrow, save 30% on regular priced Traditional Persian & Oriental area rugs, including 1500 new arrivals!

Encourage your shoppers to hurry in for an unrivaled selection of handmade, one-of-a-kind Persian Rugs & Oriental rugs, including popular styles like Tabriz, Mashad, Kashan, Isfahan, and many more – all at 30% off!

At Rugman.com, home decor shoppers always find old world charm at real world prices. And now with even more discount rugs & savings to swoon over, they're sure to find a rug for every room in the house.

So don't miss this chance to earn more when your shoppers save 30% off our regular prices!

Ask them to visit us now to save on their next traditional Persian or Oriental area rug today.

Coupon Update
    Please be reminded that coupon codes VR115, VR1120 and VR1121 all expire at the end of February (on the 28th). Please keep a look out for coming messages to announce new coupon code releases for the month of March.

Got questions? Comments? Concerns?
    We would love to hear from you! Fill us in on how you're enjoying our program so far. Where would you like to see us improve? Let us know what types of new offers, bonus programs, or types of creative you'd like to see that we may not already be offering. We are open to your suggestions, and hope to hear from you soon.

In the meantime, have a very happy Valentine's Day and may you each be blessed with many, many affiliate transactions, today and always.

All the best to each of you...

Liz & Andy...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Could you try to give us a day's advance notice? This promotion is already half over.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Could you try to give us a day's advance notice? This promotion is already half over.
    Absolutely, going forward.... a few days at least :-)

We will be working on that, I got this today, late in the afternoon but still wanted to get it out there. There will also be a dedicated Rugman forum opening soon ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    OK...

It's gonna take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to get used to seeing the biker dude/pirate avatar when I'm reading a Rugman post

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    OK...

It's gonna take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to get used to seeing the biker dude/pirate avatar when I'm reading a Rugman post

Billy, just for you, im going to dig up another picture and create a new avatar...give me a few days

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread