Revenue or Clicks down?

Has anyone else noticed a decline in PPC clicks the last few days? Or, traffic and revenue in general going down?

I am wondering if it is me, or if there has been a decline in shopping traffic that others are seeing as well.

April is always bad, but I am wondering of the decline that for me comes around this time than picks back up in June has started?

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    So many factors. Traffic and revenue in Feb compared to what? Last month, Christmas, Feb last year? Depends on your sites and what you're pushing. Depends on what type of SE rankings you have and on the shifts they make. I have a general shopping site so last quarter of the year is the best for obvious reasons and January is usually the best first half of the year month for me. Summer months are usually a little slower. But if I had a site pushing Summer related merchandise and it had some good traffic, the Summer months would be great. Goes back to another thread where someone was asking the same thing. I just think on any day of the year, any month, you'll have people experiencing different things. Some say maybe sales are down because of the Olympics. Not if you're selling Olympic merchandise, not if you're pushing tax stuff, not if you just got some nice Google rankings. So many factors.

Valentine's Day (14) was a little slow for me (30% less traffic and commiss), but now it's back to a normal february.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread