Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up IBSDirect - $1,000.00 and $50.00 Cash Bonuses ...
    Hello Team,

IBSDirect.com is so grateful for all your support and hard work that they have decided to share the wealth and they are giving out CASH BONUSES ....

$1,000 Cash Bonus:

The first affiliate who generates $10,000.00 in sales, will get a $1,000.00 Cash Bonus.

- This promotion started yesterday, February 15, 2006.
    - Everyone is starting at "$0.00", we will count sales volume starting on 2/15/06.
    - This promotion was sent to every affiliate currently on the program by sas email.

$50.00 Cash Bonus:

Any affiliate who makes any single sale of $500.00 or more gets an additional $50.00 cash bonus added to their commision.

- Every time you make a $500.00 sale, there is any extra $50.00 bonus.
    - Of course, these sales count towards the $1,000.00 / $10,000.00

We want to thank you for your support of the IBSDirect.com affiliate program. The program is growing nicely and we wanted to share the wealth with you....
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; February 16th, 2006 at 04:47 PM. Reason: speeling
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Manager
    Well Andy, if you keep giving me money I guess I will have to keep promoting your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by drcool
    Well Andy, if you keep giving me money I guess I will have to keep promoting your stuff.
    Yeah, I know it's a tough choice, promote merchants for standard commissions or promote merchants that are willing to reward you for your efforts with tons of cash bonuses and great converting programs.... hmmm, tough call buddy..
    I see you already applied and are ready to earn your first $50.00 bonus...

With IBS's avg sales in the high 3 figures and 4 figure sales not that uncommon, I expect the first $1,000 to be won shortly.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Congrats to Bumpaw

WTG buddy,

02/16/2006 04:34.08 PM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    Affiliates Main Website:
    www.****.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 541.04
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 060216-77534
    and

02/16/2006 10:09.40 AM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    Affiliates Main Website:
    www.****.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 678
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 060216-77489
    Those 2 sales today earned you an extra $50.00 per sale, for an extra $100.00 in cash bonuses today alone...

Plus...

You had another sale on 2/10/06 -

02/10/2006 03:01.46 AM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    Affiliates Main Website:
    www.***.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 1422.44
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 060210-77113
    This one earned you another $25.00 from the promo announced on this thread.

Bumpaw, you have an extra $125.00 deposited in your sas account for IBSDirect - what are you going to do with all that extra cash ????

Would anyone else like ot take part in the IBSDirect Dash For Cash?

Thanks to everyone for your support !!!!

what are you going to do with all that extra cash ????
    Now that I'm rich and famous I'll have to hire some Money Managers.
    Pleasure doing business with you Andy!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez

$50.00 Cash Bonus:

Any affiliate who makes any single sale of $500.00 or more gets an additional $50.00 cash bonus added to their commision.

- Every time you make a $500.00 sale, there is any extra $50.00 bonus.
    - Of course, these sales count towards the $1,000.00 / $10,000.00

We want to thank you for your support of the IBSDirect.com affiliate program. The program is growing nicely and we wanted to share the wealth with you....
    Congrats Donuts,

You just got an extra $50.00 buddy.....thank you for your support...

03/08/2006 11:53.39 AM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    The affiliate who referred this transaction number 12289643 :
    Affiliate ID: ***12 - P****
    Affiliates Main Website:
    www.****.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 811.97
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 060308-78933
    IBS Rocks, You Rock and we thank you for your support !!!

And another for Donuts...

The sale amount for this transaction: 867.66
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 060302-78546
    Another $50.00 bucks buddy...

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Bonus! Love it! I'm only dabbling in the shallow end of the IBS pool so far, time to climb the ladder and jump into the deep end!

Tell Dennis and your team members that I appreciate the bonus and look forward to seeing you guys in Miami next month.

I just checked and my bonus is already posted - appreciate your very fast follow through as well Andy.

This market here is so LARGE and so diverse that I'm going to share a few details here for other affiliates. My stats to date with IBS:

I started with IBS only a few months ago.
    converting at 5.01%
    epc = $87.89
    sales = 76
    hits = 1517
    comms = $1,333.26

I do run ppc ads for some of my traffic, so my profit is not $1.3k, but the margins are among the highest I have in my programs.

Every affiliate is different and your numbers will surely vary from mine. I just checked and it looks like their average epc is $63, so I might be sending slightly better targeted traffic than the overall, but not by much. The average sale amount overall is higher than mine by a tad, so I'm probably fairly indicative of the group performance.

If you've got existing traffic that's related, I think you should get in. If you've got exisiting traffic that's nearly related, I think you should build some pages that are targeted.

With Andy in charge, I don't worry about parasites and cheaters and I experience a conversion rate of 5%!!!!!!!! This is OUTSTANDING by my standards!!!!

I used their datafeed to look through tons of products and to find ones that were right for me and my business. The range of items that they have in-house is not trivial. If you think of this outfit as offering "Bibles", you may think of that as one type (or a few types) of Bibles. If you look through their datafeed / warehouse, you'll find not only Bibles but truckloads of related Christian reading, inspirational and motivational items related to sports, trucking, cowboys, moms, prisoners, teenage students, young children, large print, foreign language Bibles and a lot more.

Here ends the reading.... :-)

And another $50.00 goes to to AWG for a $1,080 sale...

WTG Buddy...

03/04/2006 09:47.38 AM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    The affiliate who referred this transaction number 12259203 :
    Affiliate ID: ***40 - A****
    Affiliates Main Website:
    www.****.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 1080.46
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 060304-78643
    Love these $1,000+ sales ...

I get quite a few emails from folks thinking I'm the merchant. They have questions like buying without using credit cards. Is there and easy way to pass them over to IBS and get credit? Some are going to go straight for the 800 number as they are not to online savvy.

Quote Originally Posted by bumpaw
    I get quite a few emails from folks thinking I'm the merchant. They have questions like buying without using credit cards. Is there and easy way to pass them over to IBS and get credit? Some are going to go straight for the 800 number as they are not to online savvy.
    You will be happy to know that phone tracking on IBS is being installed...

I gave your email to Dennis and he will manually credit any phone orders until the tracking is in place, probable by the middle of the month ...

Now that I'm rich and famous I'll have to hire some Money Managers.
    Pleasure doing business with you Andy!
    Well, you may need to hire those money managers sooner than later, you just earned another $50.00 cash bonus on top of your regular commission of $140+

03/14/2006 04:21.43 PM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)

The affiliate who referred this transaction number 12331605 :
    Affiliate ID: 147746 - J*****
    Affiliates Main Website:
    www.******.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 1407.26
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 060314-79440
    Nice $190.00+ single sale commish going your way buddy...

Thank you for your support on the IBSDirect.com program my friend...

Right when I needed a little emotional pick-me up too!
    Thanks Andy

Right when I needed a little emotional pick-me up too!
    Thanks Andy
    J,

Thank YOU !!!

And yet another ABW'r get's a whopper sale and gets a $50.00 bonus....

03/14/2006 06:29.03 PM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    The affiliate who referred this transaction number 12332258 :
    Affiliate ID: 145049 - B******.com
    Affiliates Main Website: www.*********.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 1057.68
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 060314-79458
    Congrats buddy, you have a $50.00 going your way on top of the $105.00 commish, $155.00 commish on a single sale...

Thank you all for your support, it's appreciated...

Are you reading this and not a member of IBSDirect yet? What are you waiting for, i'm throwing money at you ($50 bucks) on every single sale over $500.00 ... sing up to IBSDirect.com today and start earning tomm.
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; March 14th, 2006 at 08:02 PM.

Got another one, mack daddy sale just posted. :-)

Shizzle, my $50 bonus posted already. Andy, love your speed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Got another one, mack daddy sale just posted. :-)
    yes you did.....

03/15/2006 10:42.03 AM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    The affiliate who referred this transaction number 12336698 :
    Affiliate ID: 144212 - P*****
    Affiliates Main Website:
    www.*****.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 1488.62
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 060315-79495
    Donuts is less than $400 away from the $10,000 sales mark for the $1,000 cash bonus.....

More on that later today in a separate post.....

Congrats my friend....

ABW Ambassador
    Go Donuts go

Orlando Magic game with my son this evening, leaving early today - hope to hit the target soon!

And loving that affiliate marketing means I'll still be earning while at the game!

Thumbs up IBSDirect.com - $1,000 Cash Bonus, and the winner is ...
    Hello team,

The IBSDirect $1,000 promotion announced here on Feb 15th has been won.

The Bad News:

I underestimated the time it would take to have anyone come even close to generating the $10K in sales. We opened the promotion on Feb 15th and I honestly never though it would be won within the month. I was proven wrong. An affiliate (Donuts) IM's me this morning telling me he was close. I go and check stats and to my surprise, not only is he close, (under $400 away) but another affiliate hit the goal a few days before. I am guilty of underestimatimg the affiliate power and the sales momemtum on the IBSDirect program.

The Good News:

The good news is that the affiliate that won the $1,000 cash bonus, hit the $10,000 sales number days ago and he has now sold over $14K in sales within the 30 day period. He is an ABW'r but lurks more than anythng so I will not reveal his name unless he comes forth.

Donuts is under $400 away from reaching $10,000 in IBS sales, so in fairness to him and to do the right thing, we are going to give Donuts his $1,000 bonus as well once he hits the $10,000 sometime today or tomm at his rate.

The Great News:

In light of this developement, my underestimating sales growth numbers and just because Dennis and IBSDirect.com rocks.....

We are extending the $1,000 Cash Bonus and modifying the terms to not only reward the first affiliate, but to reward every affiliate with equal opportunity.

Starting today, March 15th, 2006:

1) Any affiliate that reaches a sales volume of $10,000 in sales within 30 days, any 30 day period, will get an additional $1,000 Cash Bonus.
    2) To be fair and to give opportunity, this is a one time $1,000 Cash Bonus per affiliate, per quarter.

The program is absolutely rocking, we have hit the $52,000+ sales mark in 30 days. That is trully amazing considering we were at $4K a month not that long ago. ABW Affiliate power is simple amazing and we all thank you for your support and dedication.

ABW Ambassador
    Nice, great promotion. I know somebody who'll be doing a little extra work today

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Nice, great promotion. I know somebody who'll be doing a little extra work today
    Trust, I would love nothing more than to give you an extra $1,000 buddy.

Andy, please know, and share with Dennis, that I am both grateful and elated for the way this has been handled by you both. I look forward to selling a ton more!

And you're a master motivator... things I have set up to get this far will be chugging along nicely for a very long time to come.

Congratulations Donuts! Couldn't happen to nicer guy.

P.S. Can I get a loan?
    [SIZE="2"][LEFT][B]David Culpepper, SubscriptionAgent.com[/B]
    [URL=http://www.subscriptionagent.com/aff/index.html]Affiliate Program Info[/URL] | E: [email=david@subscriptionagent.com]david@subscriptionagent.com[/email] | [URL=http://twitter.com/dculpepper]Twitter[/URL] | [URL=http://www.facebook.com/DavidCulpepper]Facebook[/URL]
    30% Commission & LIFETIME Cookie![/LEFT][/SIZE]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast