Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marketing Mistress Lectrickitty's Avatar
    Is it cold or warm at your house?
    I guess winter and spring are both coming to visit me this week. The temps are dropping down in the 30's and we have tornado watches tonight. Quite a change from the 75 degrees we had yesterday afternoon.

The up side is: I have a lovely fire burning and the windows open with cool fresh air flowing thru the house.
    The down side is: I don't like to go out in the cold and the rain to bring in more firewood.
    [color=blue]"Those who give up their freedom for a little security deserve neither freedom nor security" - Benjamin Franklin[/color]

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Us too, in upstate New York. Today was in the fifties but tomorrow the temps will drop, getting into the teens by Saturday. Also we're supposed to have high winds with gusts in excess of 60 mph.

HELLO CANADA!

Same here, on the weather rollercoaster ride. Wish it was 75, 50s today 30s tomorrow.
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut, in the Internet jungle.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Was warm hree today, same as always. :-) Not hot but very nice, perfect. Probably around 75 or 78.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

In Ohio, at 10:20 PM it's 57 degrees but a cold front is coming in during the night with high winds, tornado watches and power outages. We should wake up to something in the 20 degree range.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Tomorrow's forcast is for -2 deg F as a HIGH TEMP!

So, it's a bit cold at our house.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Tomorrow is Indeed Going to Suxor, Rhea...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

http and a telephoto
    Which house? LOL. Where I am is very nice and warm, and where my house is is very cold indeed. Right Noth?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    Right now it's warm, because I used to get fussed at for switching between air conditioning and heat. Today it was in the lower 70's but prior to that in the 30's and 40's and will be dropping to that tonite. So I've had the heat on but today it didn't kick on because it got up to 81, thermostat I've been told is a few degrees off from other residents. So I've got the windows open and it feels good, trying to cool it down a bit. Tomorrow it will be cold again. Usually I like it nice and cool, a little below room temperature.

You are in, or you are out ... choose!
    Mid 30's here - C that is, not F.
    [url=http://www.dWoz.com/][b]dWoz[/b][/url] - serious webmaster tools & resources.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    below zero tonight in Park City.. although we're at 7000+ feet above sea level. I think the salt lake valley is getting pretty cold, too. around 20 low tonight. It's a cold snap through Utah.. we're expecting some pretty good snow accumulation through the weekend with this arctic air, too, in the high country (feet)

we love snow!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    We've got Rhea's weather...50s right now, but expected to plunge to ridiculously low temps (somewhere in the low 20s). It was raining quite a bit earlier, but now it's stopped.

There's a high wind advisory (but no tornado watch), with expected gusts to 50-60 MPH. I'm starting to hear some blowing going on, but so far no damage that I can detect. With the expected low, I'm not going to take a cruise and check it out better
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Tonight's forecast is a balmy -49C with the wind factor. Converted to Fahrenheit it's expected to be -56.2.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    It's now 22F, with a windchill of 4F!
    And its supposed to drop to 10F by 8AM!!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Wind is RIDICULOUS in Rochester right now Deb. I think it blew the Fast Ferry into bankruptcy... Oh wait... That already happened...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    When the wind is not blowing at 130 MPH+, it's wonderful here ...

Today
    Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s inland to the upper 70s near the coast. East winds 5 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Near the coast...east winds 5 to 10 mph.
    Tonight
    Partly cloudy. Lows around 60 inland to the mid 60s near the coast. East winds 5 to 10 mph decreasing to 5 mph after midnight. Near the coast...east winds 5 to 10 mph.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    It's now 22F, with a windchill of 4F!
    And its supposed to drop to 10F by 8AM!!
    Hows the development of that land you came to see in Florida coming along?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    Andy, ya we sure are lucky to be down here in Florida. We just got over the coldest weather of the year though (in the 30's at nite, 50s during the day) but we have a stretch of "Top Ten" days of the year coming this weekend (high 70s, sunny and clear). Sure beats Massachusetts where I'm from.

I came here to golf. Now all I've got to do is find the time. Anyone want to play? Give me an excuse.

Token "Canadian" Cool Guy Ryan@MB's Avatar
    It was around 0 C this morning but it is supposed to drop to -19 C by this afternoon. We had a huge ice storm last night, it took me 20 minutes just to get into my car and another 20 just to scrape it off. Gotta Love Canada.
    Ryan MacWha
    Merchant Manager
    [b]Well help you build your affiliate program[/b]
    [b][URL="http://www.maxbounty.com"]MaxBounty 2.0[/URL][/b]

We had a record-breaking 85 yesterday. Today's high is supposed to be 39. Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 32.

At least it's supposed to rain. We've only had a few good rains in the past four months.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    We got nailed with a blizzard yesterday afternoon and still are under a winter storm warning although it is currently blue sky & sunshine.

Right now it is 10 degrees. Tonight & tomorrow are supposed to be negative numbers.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

The temp topped out at 60 - 61 here at around 4am - 5 am this morning. Right now it's 32 as we are getting Michelle's and some of you other's weather. The winds have been nuts and unfortunately so far a woman was killed up Noths way in Rochester when a tree fell on her car.

As for the gusts, they have me jumping every now and then. Only 64 mph here but I think I saw that Rochester reached 77 mph and Lowville so far has had a gust of 81 mph. No big deal for you hurricane people but for around here those are some pretty high winds.

It was so nice and warm here early in the week, I broke out my hawaiian shirts to only realize Mother Nature played a cruel joke on me, it's suppose to snow on the valley later tonight. You B$%&H!

Lost electricity here in Rochester for awhile this morning - ended up with a tree coming down on my shed - glad it didn't land on my house as some had happen. Was freaking cold in my house when i got up today cuz of no heat with the loss of electricity.

Could be worse - lady lost her life driving to work this morning when a tree landed on her car.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast