Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Rugman.com - $500.00 Cash Bonus for any affiliate ...
    Hello team,

In the spirit of CAB's (Cash Activation Bonuses), Rugman has joined the ARC money train ...

Rugman.com has launched a $500.00 Cash Bonus Program, the rules are simple as 1, 2, 3 ....

1. Load any of our links, banners or data feed to your homepage or other targeted, high-traffic page on your site.

2.Send us the page URLs where the Rugman.com links have been placed in an email sent to rugsCAB@andyrodriguez.com

3.When you make your first single sale of $3000 or more, we will add a $500 cash bonus on top of your standard commission as a way of saying “Thank You” for your support, and for partnering with us.

With an average sale of $800.00 and upto 18% commissions, you can see why Rugman.com has you covered in more ways than one...

If you are reading this and you are not an affiliate of Rugman.com yet, we also have a $10.00 CAB ready and waiting for you when you sign up. Full details are on your affiliate welcome email when you sign up and get approved.

Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; February 21st, 2006 at 05:18 PM. Reason: links
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

They have a nice looking site. I like the preview on various types of floors. The feed seems to be outside of CJ. Is that correct?

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Smile
    Hi there Bumpaw!

Thanks for your interest in our feeds.

We currently offer 3 types of feeds outside of CJ, however each of the 3 are complete with CJ tracking, so you only need to refer to one place online to manage all your performance reports.

Please note too that we are making some changes to our program and about to launch a second program with SAS - so new feeds will be available there soon as well. Stay tuned for more on that front.

Please access our feeds at the following links:

1. http://dpsc.afftools.com/rugman/creator.pl (turnkey; dynamic; javascript)

2. http://www.goldencan.com/merchants/display_67.aspx (turnkey; dynamic; javascript)

3. Please contact us for login access to our advanced in-house feed system (your choice of XML or CSV; fully flexible for formatting; ideal for programmers)

Also, please contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

about to launch a second program with SAS - so new feeds will be available there soon as well
    I'll wait for the SAS set up since it's coming soon.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpaw
    I'll wait for the SAS set up since it's coming soon.
    Rugman is live on SAS as of now !! Lock and load buddy
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Rugman is live on SAS as of now
    I signed up but the feed does not appear to be available there yet.

Being formatted as I type this by Liz ...

Rugman.com data feed has been loaded and is active on SAS. We have 7784 Products for your selling pleasure....

Lock and load ...

Thumbs up
    So you say to yourself, $500.00 - wow... but wait, I have to sell a $3,000 Rug !!!

Well, I just want to show you what some of our Rugs go for and that a $3,000 rug sale is not very difficult....in fact, a few ABW'rs have already sold rugs for that amount and over ...

This is a sampling of what's available in the SAS data feed:

What can you do with a single sale commission of $1,800+ another $500 on top of that?

What are you waiting for?

Sign up or log into SAS today and start allowing your site visitors to buy our rugs and add to your bank account....

What name do I put on this $500.00 check?

Andy, how long can we expect before being approved for the datafeed? I requested access to FTP 2 or 3 days ago and still haven't been approved yet.

Linda, I downloaded the .csv. What am I missing not using the ftp?

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    Andy, how long can we expect before being approved for the datafeed? I requested access to FTP 2 or 3 days ago and still haven't been approved yet.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I worked yesterday to get it done - ditched CJ, links are now SAS.

:-)

If you are reading this and you are not an affiliate of Rugman.com yet, we also have a $10.00 CAB ready and waiting for you when you sign up. Full details are on your affiliate welcome email when you sign up and get approved.
    I signed up on 2/22 and don't know if I got a welcome email. Anyway I can't find it and usually save them.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    I worked yesterday to get it done - ditched CJ, links are now SAS.

:-)
    and now you have the first sale on Rugman's new SAS program.....

Congrats my friend....

02/27/2006 03:51.50 PM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    DO NOT REPLY to this message, as the subject will be filtered out and you will not receive a response. If you need help, send a new message to shareasale@shareasale.com
    The affiliate who referred this transaction number 12219048 :

Affiliate ID: ***** - P*******
    Affiliates Main Website:
    www.***.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 743.19
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 153981
    Nice fat $743 sale buddy, WTG !!!

Thank you Sir !!!

We will, we will... Rug you!

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    We will, we will... Rug you!
    Love it....

We may have the winner of our first $500.00 Cash Bonus....

We are verifying the order now, but here are the preliminary details...

Date = 2/27/2006
    Order ID = 153986
    Amount = $9858.13
    CJ Transaction ID = ***58577

This is a $9,858.13 order that certainly qualifies for the $500.00 Cash Bonus on the first order of $3,000 or more....

More details to come after we verify the order...

And yes, it is a ABW member ...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's a good sized order!!!!!

Congrats to this affiliate!!!!!

15 years and counting
    I had to check my stats on both networks.
    I know it's not me. Nice sale, congrats to the ABWer!

Yeah, I check mine every time I see one of these posts about a big sale, too.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

well.....the first winner slot is still open....

The order was a mistake by the customer, she added more than one rug to her cart in the original order.

She called Rugman's CSR and cancelled the web order, placed the correct order on the phone and the affiliate has been credited and notified by email of the new order...

Rugman is still looking for that first $3,000+ order......anyone?

I got another one today! Sucks that it was in the $700 range...

joking, it does NOT suck!!! Bahahahaaa!

Told my family about back to back sales days for this high ticket / high commission item...

My wife said "great honey, a rug a day keeps the doctor away".

My daughter started singing... It's Raining Rugs! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Rugs!

My son asked how much money I made.

Been working on focusing my traffic in many, many ways that I don't care to share, but the results seem to be good so far (I'm 10% through on a complete redesign on traffic flow and am testing it). Today, good day for sure, my EPC for Rugman at SAS is over $10,000. An anonomly for sure, but it's got to be the first time I've ever pushed an EPC quite that high in a single day for any merchant I've ever worked with.

Liz / Andy, expect growth from me in the coming months as my efforts (that are still in progress now) begin to pay off for us all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast