http and a telephoto
    Hi from Los Angeles!!!!!
    Rexanne is making me type, rofl...... she is holding my computer hostage. Addhandler is here computerless, so I was voted to be the typist....

Addhandler is house sittting and and he locked the wrong lock when we all went out to dinner .... and had to break in a back window aaaaaaaand crawl in to get us back in....... lol. Won't be doing that again!!!!

We had great affiliate marketing chatter and dinner and more to come

Addhandler says "Loxly brought rain to LA and its a good thing she didn't have her camera ready when I was crawling in the window!!!!!"

Rexanne says "Hello and the vaporizer rocks......"
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Managed to catch Deb online. These guys are really having a good time and making me all jealous Deb says no pictures allowed.. Now that's not fair

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Hi All,

We had a fun time and a few adventures! Deb and I got lost and ended up in Malibu trying to get to where AddHandler is staying in Venice Beach and A.H. locking us out of the house was memorable. ;-) We all had a really yummy Italian dinner. Loxly and AddHandler are are even more fun in person. :-)

I'm back home and as I promised Deb, I'm "checking stats and posts." Deb & Rog, are you 2 still getting your fix or have you crashed for the night?

See whoever is coming to So Cal next week!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Day (night ...) 2 - Loxly, Add Handler and Rexanne have just had another fun night together - We went to a greea Mxican restaurant in Studio City, Mexicali, had WAY too many Cabo Wabo margeritas and are now at Rexanne's house, checking stats and ABW posts. :-) We're all as stupid as it gets and getting stupider ... :-) Somebody talk to us!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Attention tequilla typing ahead

Nish - the reason there are no pictures allowed is because we are spending our time naked on Venice beach!!!!!!.. drinking Cabo Wabo.. the best Tequilla Ever Made!!! LMAO...

seriously we are all having a great time and Rexanne and Loxly are just plain ole great people...!!!

Loxly has already talked us into becoming CafePress "Super affiliates"!

Rexanne and I have already come up with a multi-million dollar deal and we love ABW and ABWer's who haven't returned our phone calls! You Bastards!!!

So anytime you ABWer's are travelling you need to tell other ABWers where you are going so you can get all personal and sh*t with other members...

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Wow! You guys really are having quite a time, aintcha?

Now I know who to call the next time I break out a bottle of weissbier. But I ain't drinking no tequila. Nuh-uh. Haven't eaten a worm since I was three. Maybe four.

Have fun you nutjobs!

There are no worms in Cabo Wabo, even Loxly likes it and she thought she hated tequila. You would LOVE it ... Rhea we can't wait to have shots with YOU!!

Rexanne says "love ya" and right now we love everyone

http and a telephoto
    Yup, I was not a tequila lover until this trip. Cabo Rocks! Rexanne and Roger (AddHandler) are the coooolest ... Roger says to say he's really cool.... (btw Roger is banned from the keyboard, he is even saying to tell you all he is with the two sexyist "hottest" babes on ABW). I think he had ONE shot too many!!!!
    Deborah Carney

Quote Originally Posted by AddHandler
    Rexanne and I have already come up with a multi-million dollar deal and we love ABW and ABWer's who haven't returned our phone calls! You Bastards!!!
    No..no..no.. Before coming up with the multi-million dollar idea, you and Rexanne should first plan how you would be spending those multi-million dollars. (hint hint.. your good ol' friend nish would so much like to go on a world tour with his wife & meet all ABWers from everywhere)

cheeeers with Cabo Wabo!

-nish

LMAO - Good God - just read over these posts and it's too blatant how messed we all are. Yikes! LOL
    Had a great time - Next week (Feb 25th) should be a REALLY good time ... if nothing else, AddHandler (Roger), Loxly (Deb) and I will be having fun so come on out to the west coast and party, y'all!

And on that note, I'm going to bed. :-)

Last edited by loxly; February 20th, 2006 at 04:58 AM. Reason: fixed date!!!!!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Rexanne says "Hello and the vaporizer rocks......"
    Vaporizer, eh?

OK, here's a pic of Loxly and Add Handler at my house, posting in this thread after too many Cabo Wabo margaritas. ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

http and a telephoto
    LOL, nice. I am squinting and Rog is relaxing....

Where are the rest of the pics? There is a nice one of me and Rexanne too! My camera went on strike so I actually didn't get any that night. I have a couple of Roger during the day at the cold beach though!!!! Will post them later....
    Deborah Carney

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    LOL, nice. I am squinting and Rog is relaxing....

Where are the rest of the pics? There is a nice one of me and Rexanne too! My camera went on strike so I actually didn't get any that night. I have a couple of Roger during the day at the cold beach though!!!! Will post them later....
    I only have the one of you and Rog at my house (posted) and a few from the restaurant. One of Rog and Libby. LOL - I don't see one of you and me Deb. :-( We'll have to make up for that this coming weeked. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Yesterday and last night was another really good time with ABWers (and kids) at Disneyland and then dinner at House of Blues.

It was really fun to meet Billy Kay and Snib. MissDonna and Loxly (who I've already met before) were there, too. The only picture I got was of Loxly and Billy Kay so I'll post it here. Loxly took more ...

Deb - HOW'S CHRIS?!!!!!!!!!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Last I heard Chris was doing better and will hopefully be home tomorrow. I know my kitty cats and I are missing him big time
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi
    Last I heard Chris was doing better and will hopefully be home tomorrow. I know my kitty cats and I are missing him big time
    THANK YOU Heidi! Did Deb fly back?

Too cute the kitty in his chair. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

http and a telephoto
    Awe Rexanne, that is a nice pic!!!! I am still in CA, Chris is doing a bit better, I hope to talk to the docs early in the day. He is on a bunch of meds and they are attacking a bunch of problems.

I will be online in the AM and will be offline in the afternoon and driving back to SF in the afternoon/evening, so will post some pics when I am back in SF.

My apologies for being offline all day, I needed a mental break and had a very nice relaxing day with 2 of my favorite people in a place I never thought I would care to visit. I had to look like a nerd walking around Disney with my headset on, but I was on the phone with people about Chris off and on through most of the day.

I need to get some sleep now so I can tackle tomorrow and whatever it brings with a clear head.

**hugs** to all, and will get THIS thread back on topic tomorrow night when I get some pics loaded!!!
    Deborah Carney

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread