Datafeed Available at SaS for MyTights.com
    Hello Hello!

Want to make sure everyone knows that our datafeed is now available at SaS. If you require access you'll have to pop an email for us to approve your site for the feed.

Hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity - look forward to working with you all!

Best Wishes,

Amanda Hayes

Hi Amanda,

How large is the datafeed? I ask because some people say that a merchant's datafeed might be too large for a dial-up download.

Also, what about specific product links?
    Is it possible to generate specific product links with a picture of a certain product the affiliate would like to showcase?

Thanks in advance
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    Hi Amanda,

How large is the datafeed? I ask because some people say that a merchant's datafeed might be too large for a dial-up download.

Also, what about specific product links?
    Is it possible to generate specific product links with a picture of a certain product the affiliate would like to showcase?

Thanks in advance
    I can't remember how small they were, but as I recall MyTights was small ! Heheh... Sorry, joke buried in the bad English. Seriously, I wouldn't worry about this one, in fact any feed with less than a thousand products is within the capability of a dial-up datafeed manipulator

And the answer for the second question may not be obvious if you don't work with datafeeds. Once you have the feed, you can make a link to anything the merchant offers - complete with image, description and more.

Rhia, it's time you started getting serious about feeds! Amanda's program would be a great place to start.

Fred
    PS: Are there other iterations of you? Is the seventh one the best, or is there another (number 8) on the way? << Sarcasm there, don't be offended

Quote Originally Posted by buy_online

PS: Are there other iterations of you? Is the seventh one the best, or is there another (number 8) on the way? << Sarcasm there, don't be offended
    7 is being used as a symbolic number, not a number of quantity
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Thanks Fred,

Rhia feed should be fine, but icing on the cake is that our Banner Generator - allowing you to choose specific products and create pages in an instant will be available very soon. We are just finishing up some updates to the SaS system - will post when it is available for use.

In the meantime we'd love you to take advantage of using our datafeed through SaS.

All the best,

Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by amanda_mytights
    Thanks Fred,

Rhia feed should be fine, but icing on the cake is that our Banner Generator - allowing you to choose specific products and create pages in an instant will be available very soon. We are just finishing up some updates to the SaS system - will post when it is available for use.
    I look forward to using your Banner Generator
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread