Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up Rugman is LIVE on SAS !!
    Hello team,

I'm proud to announce that the Rugman.com affiliate program has launched on SAS. We are open for business and accepting applications....

We already have a $10.00 CAB (Cash Activation Bonus) ready for you with your name on it. Sign up to the program, load a few links to your site and follow the directions on the welcome email.

How much simpler can we make it for you to earn $10.00?

For those of you with existing Rug traffic, we have a $500.00 CAB waiting for you when you generate your first sale of $3,000 or more. Full details on the $10.00 and $500.00 CAB's are in your SAS affiliate welcome email.

You can join the Rugman.com SAS program by clicking here.

Thank you in advance for your support on this program...it is appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*** The Rugman affiliate program at CJ will continue, there is no need to take down any of your links. We will continue to support the CJ program until at least the end of 2006 and maybe into 2007.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

FYI, it looks like your banners at SAS are broken.

Are the commissions any higher on SAS?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    FYI, it looks like your banners at SAS are broken.

Are the commissions any higher on SAS?
    Michael,

I'm not seeing any broken images, merchant or affiliate side.... one or all?

Commish will be the same for the time being, we will roll out incentives and bonuses that are SAS specific shortly...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

It's all images on the affiliate side (for me anyway). For instance, here's the URL for Banner ID 51723 - 125x125 Satisfaction Guarantee Banner: http://www.shareasale.com/image/cj_august4.gif

Also, could you create a link to this page (if there isn't one already)?

http://www.rugman.com/Search/SearchPromotion.aspx
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

It's all images on the affiliate side (for me anyway). For instance, here's the URL for Banner ID 51723 - 125x125 Satisfaction Guarantee Banner: http://www.shareasale.com/image/cj_august4.gif

Also, could you create a link to this page (if there isn't one already)?

http://www.rugman.com/Search/SearchPromotion.aspx
    Umm, that image works for me...anyone else?

More links loaded tomm, deep text links and search box links

It might just be a server synchronization issue on SAS. (I'm getting IP address 161.58.191.254 for www.shareasale.com) One of the links just appeared. That one still isn't working for me.

Update: That one just appeared too.

Another Update: They're all working for me now. Definitely just a sync issue.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Michael,

Thanks for pointing that out I corrected the problem
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Talk about a responsive OPM and a responsive network! Less than half an hour from the first post, and everything is fixed.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale
    Michael,

Thanks for pointing that out I corrected the problem
    Brian and SAS rocks...

No other network could I launch a program and have the level of support and fast turn around I get with SAS.

Brian, I have told you privately, but I want to thank you publicly - Thanks for the incredible support you give to me and to your merchants. It is appreciated and unparalled in the industry.

Just put 20k of hardwood floors in my house can I still join
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Of course, let Rugman commissions pay you back some of that investment ..

In fact, join all the ARC programs below and pay off that 20K much faster

Consider me joined as soon as I see a datafeed.

(as long as it's categorized nicely)

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Quote Originally Posted by mobilebadboy

Same data feed that is now available direct from the Rugman site is currently being formated in SAS specs for upload tomm.

Consider yourself $10.00 richer once you join and maybe even $500.00 richer on your first sale of $3,000+.

Thanks for your support ...

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Rugman rugs look GREAT on hardwood floors!

ABW Ambassador
    Perfect, need to get some SAS links up. And I'm actually looking for a rug for the living room

http://www.rugman.com/Search/SearchS...ViewSmallImage

Now which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Same data feed that is now available direct from the Rugman site is currently being formated in SAS specs for upload tomm.
    Yum!

As an existing rugman affiliate, I can't wait to switch over to SAS!!!

Got any bonus plans for us existing rugman affiliates? Hehehee, gotta ask!

Really looking forward to phone tracking! I heard that Andy and Liz are working hard to try to make this happen too!!!

And hoping that some day Rugman ditches the CJ platform altogether to avoid the usual suspects at CJ from being able to mess with my cookies!

This move to SAS is wonderful! I posted this before - I average over $900 average sale price with Rugman!!! If you're a webmaster with traffic related to home decorating at all, you need to promote this merchant. Great people, great product, great commissions and it just seems to keep getting better all of the time!!!!

I do focus some really good traffic on this program, so my results are probably on the high end of things... regardless, in Q4 2005, I sold 18 rugs and had no returns and have been paid for them all. In January just ended, I sold 12 more.

I believe this program is headed for some really outstanding things in 2006!

Just applied to Rugman at ShareASale!

Liz, warmest thanks for making this happen!

Andy, very glad you're a part of this!

Brian and the SAS team, great new partner you've got here - way to go!!!

ABW Ambassador
    Plans to go on Auto Deposit?

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Plans to go on Auto Deposit?
    Absolutely....part of the roll out, this week

Thank you for all the apps ... this is ramping up very quickly...

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Rugman rugs look GREAT on hardwood floors!
    Ditto x 1000!! Where there's hardwood there's opportunity! Oh yes, and Rugman.com discounts for affiliates (your commissions) when they purchase through their own links!

Thanks for the great response to our re-launch everyone - this is a very exciting time for Rugman.com!

Michael Coley - in response to your inquiry on the searchpromotions.aspx page I do want to make note that as per a message that went out in early January we are trying to migrate affiliate links off that page for now as there are plans to revamp it with a new purpose. Once it has been revamped we will create new links which direct your shoppers to that page.

Not to worry though! The "search promotions page" is not our main campaign section. Your shoppers get the best deals in other areas of the e-store and banners for our campaigns and promotions are found on every search results page of the site throughout the duration of each campaign.

Stay tuned - we promise to do all we can to get you all that you need as we continue to grow and change for the better.

TrustNo1 - Let me know if you need any help finding the rug that's right for you. Our site navigation is pretty intuitive and the interactive features (i.e. flooring backgrounds to help you visualize what the rugs will look like in your home etc) are great - but a personal touch can help as well and no, tracking will not be affected!

Donuts - Thx as always for being such an outstanding affiliate and one of our biggest cheerleaders!! And to everyone else - I can testify to the results that Donuts has published on this board. I can't wait to see the results from the SAS program now that it's live!

Thanks again everyone - I look forward to working with all of you; those who continue to promote us, and those who are new to the Rugman.com affiliate team.

See you at ShareASale!

Quote Originally Posted by RugmanAM
    Michael Coley - in response to your inquiry on the searchpromotions.aspx page I do want to make note that as per a message that went out in early January we are trying to migrate affiliate links off that page for now as there are plans to revamp it with a new purpose. Once it has been revamped we will create new links which direct your shoppers to that page.

Not to worry though! The "search promotions page" is not our main campaign section. Your shoppers get the best deals in other areas of the e-store and banners for our campaigns and promotions are found on every search results page of the site throughout the duration of each campaign.

Stay tuned - we promise to do all we can to get you all that you need as we continue to grow and change for the better.
    Liz, definitely keep me updated on this. I like that page, as it shows the current promotion at the top and shows discounted rugs at the bottom. Having promoted tens of thousands of bargains over the years, I have a gut feeling that the page converts very well. I remembered SAS's option to create a link to any page, and I changed virtually all of my links over to that page yesterday.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Smile
    I llike that page, as it shows the current promotion at the top and shows discounted rugs at the bottom. Having promoted tens of thousands of bargains over the years, I have a gut feeling that the page converts very well.
    Hi Michael,

I completely understand where you're coming from and I addressed the issue of affiliate links in to that page this morning in a meeting. Again, we will most certainly keep you posted on any changes no matter what.

You may want to note (in case you're not already aware) that every search results page of the site hosts a banner at top promoting whatever current promotion is on now and those banners all link to whatever page is hosting the promotion - i.e. Clearance, Traditional styles, Large rugs, etc. - So, the good news is that you (and your shoppers) can enjoy that feature on all pages no matter your landing page URL.

Again - promise to keep you posted but please keep the great feedback rolling in. We are listening!

Ciao for now,

Quote Originally Posted by mobilebadboy

Rugman.com data feed has been loaded and is active on SAS. We have 7784 Products for your selling pleasure....

Lock and load ...

Welcome to the affiliate marketing program for Rugman.com.

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast