Hey!,

This is for the next open Q&A(TM) ..
    If Lex Blocks your email,

David won't!

David Kassar of Leadhound.com will be a great guest for the next Open Q&A .. Leadhound id the fasest growing affiliate solutions provider today and if it goes this way it will be in less than 2 years that leadhound will be among the top 3 affiliate sollutions providers

email : david@leadhound.com

What do you say!

ABW Ambassador
    Dear Pranav,

Hi Pal, How R u...

Let me Tell u and ask u something.
    Why are u so possessed about leadhound ?
    I see it go nowhere at the moment. And who said that its the fastest growing network ?
    Well Alright u have a share in profits perhaps. But i dont know ur exact relations with leadhound as of yet...

But as many would find... The Experts opinion means a whole lot of crap. They give rubbish suggestions. most of them.
    They take a lot and talk real big..

But How do we small scaled ***** get over with that ?
    Its not how it sounds. Ofcourse if abestweb strikes the deal with david kassar there might be good traffic generated.
    But speaking the truth will it help any of u ?

Won't help me. I get all my questions answered here and to whichever forum i've posted. Secondly U wont get a better marketer and investor and businessman than me.

Oh the last sentence is crap.
    Give me money and i'll reveal marketing techniques no one knew ever existed and which will help to a great degree.

Its just a struggle for the not so very rich webmasters to get on top. viceversa.

Ain't It True.
    Ohh It's True.
    I sure would wanna hear from david. Lets see what he's Got and made of.

I bet he ain't even in my league. It't true lol haha

Regards
    TGO

- Again, watch you language! Quiet777

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Quiet777 ]

whatever..

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Internet Guru Pranav ]

ABW Ambassador
    Hey IG - Pranav

What's going on dude ?
    Well my post doesnt mean harmin leadhound or you in any way.

Its just that in cases it happens that there are so many expert opinion discussions, chat etc held at so many sites but it doesnt help small webmasters like us in any deal.

Well i didnt mean any harm to you. It was just a friendly notification that i put up. And i just used an example saying that i dont think david kassar would be of a great deal of help or would he ?

When i speak about saying that (yes i certainly do believe that he might not be in my class and i wont back on that . oh its true)

Let me explain...I am not concerned about david in particular. But how do these mktg guys market sites ?

Well i know the total indepth of that. I have been an author for many sites on the net but i post with anonymous names.

Speaking of leadhound. Altough it promises for the future. Could u tell me seriously is it anywhere in competition to sites like cj,directleads, linkshare etc ?

I mean it would take time but i doubt it could go that far.

Moving on next up... Speaking of wonderate whats up with that ?
    See, Dude you were the one who put it fwd i didnt ask or did i ? Next up ur proposal was very interesting so there are many other things coming upto my mind...

How has this got to do anything with wonderate ?
    And well we spoke to mr irfan and well let it be i'll speak it out to you on phone.

However, I just revealed facts, Why r u angry so ?
    I have a potty mouth alright and yes nothing stops me from posting what i feel is right....
    Ahead well if we get a partnership with wonderate or no. thats secondary to me. Primary is The Truth.

And i am an insane guy who believes in my talent and ability. I'll Try my best. Let me see whatever i'll call u right away.

Regards
    TGO

ABW Ambassador
    The Idealogy and my ideas didnt ever reveal a specification towards david kassar of leadhound ?
    I mean does my post ever mention that ?
    Anyone else i mean any other person can tell that have i ever in my posts directed it towards leadhound ?

Regards
    TGO

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    Let me Tell u and ask u something.
    Why are u so possessed about leadhound ?
    I see it go nowhere at the moment. And who said that its the fastest growing network ?
    Well Alright u have a share in profits perhaps. But i dont know ur exact relations with leadhound as of yet...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't like your adttitude kid.

You may be 18 but your attitude, your behaviour is like a brainless 5 year old kid .. it's dangerous to do business with people like you.

consider this advice... 'son' .. never, EVER consider yourself god.

you are young but, it will harm you as you grow up and meet new people. it'll affect your career ..

here is something I read in illusions ( Richard Bach ) .. Dont remember the exact words but .. it said , " Be true to yourself, not to others " What you are doing is plain showoff that you are great .. sir, first proove to yourself that you are great, the very fact that you are trying to proove to others that you are great proovs that you have not yet convinced yourself that you are great ...

Sorry if it hurt but .. you need that

Good luck,
    god bless you,

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Internet Guru Pranav ]

Pranav

Well I'v read a few of the so called "experts" advice, and I have yet to find anything very useful, the real gems come from regular people posting in forums like this one, but who knows, maybe this guy has some good input. Though I am sure the motivation behind any interview is simply to promote his program.

I wouldnt waste time debating with TGO, the guy obviously has some very serious "issues" that cant be helped in a web forum.

ABW Ambassador
    Okies Dude.
    Let Me See Big Mouths Mean nothing.
    Hey u think i act like a 5 year old brainless kid ?
    Thanks for the compliment. After all its the kids who rule. A kid has a lot more common sense than a good old boy. Speaking of me being kiddish Son you dont even know what kiddish is all about.
    I don't know whats your motives behind finding excuses.
    To find silly excuses of not conducting business with another individual just because he spoke some valid points over a web forum which never pointed a finger towards the other individual or his business , just shows the morality and the thinking power possessed by certain people.

Sorry if it hurt, that really shows how clever you are.

Speaking of me being Great. Oh Hell Yeah. I ain't gonna take anybody , who can prove me wrong on that one.

Meaning u haven't been with the guy son. My lord Jesus Christ is the greatest ever. And i am just his follower.
    I ain't even worthy to be at his feet alright but dude, you don't realise how great i am.

You speak of business brains ?
    I challenge u , you get the most difficult situation ever faced in business...be it any kind of business. How complicated may the business be... Give me 48 hours and i'll solve the bloody problem.
    I don't think many experts can do that.

If u just dont intend to do business. Alright i'll see what i got to do next. Cos i wasnt linked with wonderate at all. WE had a meeting with irfan and we arent linked with it because it didnt suit us. The Rest Is some other topic.

See its not people who direct me what to do. Never has been. And Hey last but not the least

there are so many posters here who are serious in nature and post seriously... I never post that way. I love to joke, I love to play. I love to say nonsense crap. but that never intended to hurt anyone.

I don't think i hold a grudge against anyone in this forum. Whether they like me or my attitude is a different question...but that doesnt make me a brainless kid.

I love being a Kid Tough

Damn i wasted 20 minutes. Teaching some things to someone

Regards
    TGO

i will forever be that damn insane. Hey haiko dude please try and fix it with david kassar pal. Please do that...You know lets have a chat special. I wanna see what he's made of.

And what he can help us with. And how i tackle his every question or answer so much so that he feels he himself is not right. Open Challenge.

Sorry David Kassar. I never wanted this, but your kid thinks i an oops no flaming here.
    So Lets ShowDown

Your Very own

The 'I , Me , Myself Attitude'

It's going to kill you someday .. mark these words.

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Internet Guru Pranav ]

ABW Ambassador
    I Certainly Don't Think So !

Who's To Kill me ?
    My lord shall and he shall alone.
    I me myself yes thats my attitude..Your right. Cos i dont think anybody's gotta bother about my attitude cos i dont bother about theirs.

Pranav Dude !
    I'll Mark those Words Alright... But I just Hope ur possession with LeadHound Rises Even Higher. Whatever be the material benefits you derive from it.
    You've Tried to poke ur little leadhound everywhere everytime in cj speaking of how good it really is.

Speak The facts...it isnt that damn good...It might be...who's to know ?
    Good Luck On That !

I'll Never Stop speaking what i guess is right.

Regards
    TGO
    I know u ain't liking it...and ur starting to hate the hell of me..Care's Who ? Don't worry i still am taking this very cooly. Cos this ain't a feud cos it aint personal. Its just Teachings of some moral values and some viewpoints expressed about each other.

Pranav Go Get a life Dude ! Leadhound is nowhere at the moment. Pls. Dont call it the fastest growing network.

Well Finally I Guess i wanna End This !
    I've Had My Say on what's right and what's wrong. You Decide and you post next. As long as it ain't a feud i won't bother to reply...

Cos i don't need to give justifications.
    I don't think i did anything wrong by posting my first message. Did I ?
    it was a natural flow. I wonder why the others havent commented on this. Or do they feel getting guests would help them, their fortunes and their lifestyles.

No! the bottom line is you were trying to just promote LeadHound , This is hurting oh My its hurting. You were promoting leadhound and weren't really interested in the interests of other webmasters.

Another thing let me talk about this...Hurting More...
    how in the blue hell do u speak of making 2800 $ or 3000$ in a month through hotjobs alone ?
    u mean 2800 people registering ?
    I dont even see 2800 people actually visiting that site of yours filled with affiliate links alone. Or was it fraudalent Activity or was it false statement...

I don't think hotjobs would have paid u that much or would it ?

well see u will try ur best to screw me from netsurf, i know that...that's cheap mentality isn't it. Cos u take things too personally, that shows signs of a true 16 year old guy. Go Get Some Sense !

And i don't think me speaking and acting like a joker here makes anyone feel i am imature...
    I speak to make myself and others happy whether u like it or not.

Take Care
    Pranav

Wish Leadhound The Best ! Be it one of the best networks ever if not the Best Lol

Regards
    Amit

Another Thing Pranav ! Your gonna go really mad at me haha. When i called u yesterday i was still in a chirpy mood. u said "U fired"

Wait a second correct that statement dude.
    I was never employed by you. Nor will i be. Its not u who calls the shots. And mark your words dude. I might not be rich...But i love what i am right now.

A Talented Freak...
    I don't care how big u are..how rich you are. after all we are all gonna gonna the same place..Heaven/Hell

I wish i was in heaven tough.

Regards
    TGO

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    "I wonder why the others havent commented on this."

I didn't look at this thread till now...

TGO's attitude and Pranav's earnings claims have nothing to do with the topic, which was about getting David Kassar of Leadhound to do an open Q & A. If you're going to debate, please stick to the topic and refrain from trying to make it a matter of personal putdowns!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Speak The facts...it isnt that damn good...It might be...who's to know <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know it's good .. so I said it's good!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>the bottom line is you were trying to just promote LeadHound <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Because I like the network .. I do not (atleast yet ) have a share in the company

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>how in the blue hell do u speak of making 2800 $ or 3000$ in a month through hotjobs alone ?
    u mean 2800 people registering ?
    I dont even see 2800 people actually visiting that site of yours filled with affiliate links alone. Or was it fraudalent Activity or was it false statement...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] -- Everyone knows how I get those people to register , please do not forget that India has a population of 1 billion people out of which 300 million ( that's huge ) are unemployed .. I did get those people to register .. BTW, What was the reason to include that topic in this thread?

about a site filled with affiliate links alone, hahahahhahahahahahaha .. those are some of the only sites that make money .. successful affiliate marketers in this forum already know that ..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I don't care how big u are..how rich you are. after all we are all gonna gonna the same place..Heaven/Hell<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not about money , it's how you behave .. it's gonna affect your future very seriously

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You speak of business brains ?
    I challenge u , you get the most difficult situation ever faced in business...be it any kind of business. How complicated may the business be... Give me 48 hours and i'll solve the bloody problem.
    I don't think many experts can do that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your 'I, Me and Myself' Attitude in action!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Wish Leadhound The Best ! Be it one of the best networks ever if not the Best Lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you!

Leader,
    hey, Congratulations!! You finally got a signature [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    AAI AAI Madame Leader.
    Thanks And Well Said.

Pranav !
    Sorry Mate The Justifications are convincing. And Mate. The Only Problem that led to all this was u misunderstood me in the first place.
    Never intended anything towards leadhound nor you. It was just a general tought.
    It went Too far both Sides. Apologies from mine.

Next Up Dude. Sorry for pulling up all the light socks hanging. But i don't think i should be screwed of a deal for just giving my view points. What's so harmful in that.

It isnt one bit.
    Next Up. i never was concerned about netsurf. Cos i was never introduced to that company. When i approached it. And i had the meeting with irfan, i tought fine i can put of my other company , and i did.

But Anways i got screwed. Anyways Whatever i do is fancy. It's True. And Monseuir Pranav - Just Cos ur linked well with netsurf u can do that. I just wonder why ?

Next Up ! The I ME MYself attitude. Dear dude. I love it. I just love it. But i have never hurt someone with it. I've never put down a person saying i am superior than him.

I've kept it to myself. Take Care Dude...

Cos u believe that i am kid
    I need to get a glass of milk.

Cos many others think i am well matured.
    I need to gulp down a jug of beer..

Which do i choose ?
    Your Choice Monseuir.
    Regards
    TGO

The Great Sensible One.

Patrobas peeks in the door and clear his throat.

"Ahem," he hacks, "Could someone please show me where the bathroom is?"

A pained smile comes across his face.

Sorry, just trying to ease the tension a bit. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    No, Son
    The Tensions Over.
    Anyways Hey your name strikes some memories. And well its a first timer for me. (i heard this name for the 1st time)
    Good One
    Be Comical Cos that's How u win
    Regards
    TGO

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread