Affiliate Network Rep
    QS versus LinkShare/CJ
    Yes, this is a slight plug, but hopefully more informative than anything else. Any of you ever work with QuinStreet? While places like LinkShare and CJ have some benefits over us (we don't allow affiliates to grab links/banners from our sites, we instead let them know what's doing well, what would work well, and in turn, get them what they need), I would like to claim that our account handling and rep support is second to none.

Why? We don't overload. I myself have about 30 affiliates I work extremely closely with and don't expect to expand beyond 50 or so. Some don't need constant correspondence, but I do (and the other reps here) email/call with about half of them on a weekly or even daily basis. We even code for some of our guys.

Anyway, I've heard many complaints about both CJ and LinkShare, so if you're interested check us out: BUY AN AD and feel free to shoot me an email.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; February 21st, 2006 at 10:56 PM. Reason: spam

ABW Ambassador
    Just doing an ABW search on quinstreet and same problems:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ght=QuinStreet

And it doesn't help the problems people are having with Linkshare and you don't have the same type of merchants.

Affiliate Network Rep
    No it doesn't help with LinkShare problems, but I wanted to give you another option at least. As far as the comments about horrible customer service on our end, all i can say is that those were posted over a year ago and we've since moved toward much more active support. It's like that Mission Statement from Jerry McGuire

In regard to your other point, I'm not sure what type of merchants LinkShare works with but we're big in education, finance, home improvement/services, b2b, and travel.

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Not for nothing my minister, ambassador or Dali Lama of Quan at quinstreet, sorry to burst your bubble......but you lost me at hello.

This forum is about trying to work out customer service at Linkshare, make positive changes etc, and here you come, and fart in our elevator of progress ....not nice.

Lets talk about why affiliates work with Linkshare.....its called AAA merchants, fortune 500's, the real deal holyfields.....I dig that!

Its a glass is empty glass is full sorta thing.....this negative energy business is no good, lettuce work together to get things fixed for the best for everyone, it can be done........

Oh yeah.....Mr Ambassador at Quin street.....

http://www.abestweb.com/merchants/

Moo Shoo Diddy

Quinstreet sucks. I made some money with their educational merchants for months and then they just dropped me, without notice, no one would answer my emails as to why, so I probably run close to three months for them and I wasn't making a dime. I wouldn't trust em.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qball0213
    Quinstreet sucks. I made some money with their educational merchants for months and then they just dropped me, without notice, no one would answer my emails as to why, so I probably run close to three months for them and I wasn't making a dime. I wouldn't trust em.
    They closed shop about 2 years ago. They had 1 merchant I loved but who is no longer around. But still - spamming the LS board? WTF is he thinking? Diddy said it beautifully, as usual.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

I used to promote some QuinStreet merchants, but none of them did that well for me and I absolutely hated their interface (not being able to get links!). I think the merchants I worked with left QuinStreet, and when my sales dropped to $0 they terminated me. No big loss.

Seeing that one of their account managers spams message boards, I'm glad I don't work with them any more.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

8. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread