Best Lawyer Pay Per Lead Program
    Hi

Been searching around for a lawyer program to join - but I can't seem to find any pay per lead programs that offer more than 3-4 dollars per lead.

I'm thinking in terms of leads from people needing the services of a lawyer, rather that selling legal forms etc.

I'm sure I've seen programs in the past offering up to 20-30 dollars per lead - but now that I'm looking to find one, they seem to have vanished!

Anyone have a program that they can recommend - one that converts well for them?

MaxBounty has a lawyer merchant. http://www.taxhelpattorney.com/ Pays $10 per lead. Their affiliate program info page quotes $7, but they just recently boosted the rate to $10 in our system. It doesn't pay the $20-$30 you're looking for, but a lead is only a 5 field sign up, so I think it's a very strong rate.

Top notch program management on their end too. The fellow managing their affiliate program is on the ball and very receptive to affiliate queries.
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

Thanks - looks like a nice program

$10 per lead is fair for a tax attorney - especially with a nice, simple sign up form - it's the personal injury lawyers and their like who offer $20-$30.

Ideally, I could use a merchant that could accept leads for all different types of lawyers - so if anyone has any further suggestions ....

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread