Google got the thumbs...

Let me start off by saying that I donít like judges ruling on things they do not understand. How many sites do you think that judge owns? The image search is a plus for some, and bad for others.

The true solution for the image search problem, is an opt in / opt out, just like the do not call list. Sites should be able to decide, if they want to participate.
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut, in the Internet jungle.

I think at this stage we all know you hate google, did they ban your site? I for one, am rooting for google, I love them to bits. Dictionary's all over the world should replace the word "success" with "google". Its hard to hate google when they do so much good, http://www.google.org/ Now with that said you can go back and search for more bad news, may I suggest you search at www.google.com

hello....robot.txt ya'll maybe this will change how everything is viewed...imagine if you had to have the robot.txt in place with an ok to crawl to legally be considered for being indexed

this suit put perfect 10 on the map and is about a cheap an advertisement as you can buy for their cell image service, not to mention the traffic that they have recieved already.....wait till g banns them ;-)

shrewd business

imperfect10 has been suing everybody about everything for the last so many years.

first they sued google a couple years ago because they said when you searched on google for "perfect10 passwords" you were able to find passwords that worked to get into their site for free.

dismissed

then they sued a bunch of hosting companies because they hosted sites that they claimed had copied some of their photos, so the said the hosting companies should be held responsible for that.

dismissed

http://msi-network.com/content/techn..._millenium.asp

jjj no, google did not ban any of my sites, but as long as google keeps scraper sites with adsense like yours, I will make fun of them...hahahehehoho.

When did you join the communist party I don't use adsense and as a matter of fact I don't even use networks, although I do have a great direct deal with a merchant, cutting out the network middleman Anyway when google ban my sites can I join your gang!!!

http://software.newsforge.com/articl...17217&from=rss

WTG Google

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread