Hi Todd,

I was wondering if it is at all posible for me to open up a new acnt? I will keep the old acnt ative but I really would like to try opening a new acnt and see how things go. I won't use my affiliate link to join or anything like that. I just feel I need to have a fresh start with a couple of my sites to see what happens.

Right now I have the one acnt with all my sites listed. I would like to break it up a little bit. Thanks Todd!

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by DaPackster:
    Hi Todd,

I was wondering if it is at all posible for me to open up a new acnt? I will keep the old acnt ative but I really would like to try opening a new acnt and see how things go. I won't use my affiliate link to join or anything like that. I just feel I need to have a fresh start with a couple of my sites to see what happens.

Right now I have the one acnt with all my sites listed. I would like to break it up a little bit. Thanks Todd!

I have considered doing the same. I have 2 accounts already and thought about swapping links between the two. When something that usually sells well stops selling, get the links from the other account and see what happens.

I am just suspicious by nature :rolleyes:

Bump!!!!

Andy, me too as suspicious. If I could add another acnt it might even shut me up!

So far today only 20 click throughs. My site must be offline for everyone but me.

Why not just do it?

quote:
    Originally posted by Muffin:
    Why not just do it?

I was wondering the same thing Muffin.

{

I have 2 Cj accounts( over a year now ), did someone say we can only have one?

Good Point all. Ummm can we have more than one? I just don't want to break any of the TOS and give them an excuse to get rid of a whiner, he he!

Maybe with another accountbone or some of you will be able to figure out the whole conspiracy theory....would be nice..

He he Easy Money!

I don't really think it is a conspiracy but I do question CJ's knowledge of admitting to problems, finding problems and fixing them. What I really believe is that they honestly don't think there is a problem so there isn't any reason to fix it. After all the network average looks A-OK!

When a merchant tells me yes we are having some problems with tracking while in the mean time Compliance is investigating it for several days and then emails me and says, nope no problems with the merchant not knowing the merchant already admited to problems it makes me kind of :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

CJ is a business. Businesses lie by nature to protect their reputation/people's confidence in them. Sometimes they are honestly unaware of problems and other times they are fully aware but deny it while they're fixing the problem. I mean honestly, have you ever heard a company say "sorry but our product doesn't work but please buy it anyways because we're not rich enough?"

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi,

I've had a number of CJ accounts running at the same time to do testing and stuff, all are still open and running so as far as I am aware they have no policy of "one person one account", ditto for Be Free and LS.

Cheers

Chris

Is it ok if I do open another acnt to have the same site listed at both untill I have the time to change all the links over to the new one?

BUMP

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The problem is not with affiliates having multiple domain accounts and then colsolidating them at the networks. The real problem is lame merchants choosing to use multiple program reporting tags on different networks which are unable to decipher the referrer for sales credits.

"BUMP"
    How about a KITA?

Somewhere in the piles of old email I have a permission email from cj to open another account.

I did.

Tracking seems fine on all three accounts [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img].

It's a PITA to have three accounts, so I started migrating one of them to the most active account, and the merchants haven't sneezed at seeing their stats show up under a different account number one day. And no, migrating them did not change their conversion rates.

Increased quality of ad copy, changing the keyword phrase being targetted, and sometimes canning a merchant for one who can convert have changed conversion rates, though. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Muffin . . .
    quote:
    "BUMP"
    How about a KITA?

Would that be a Kick In The Ash ? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Would that be a Kick In The Ash ?

Close enough!!

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread