Exclamation MAJOR coding brain fart
    Guys I am in the process of setting up my first affiliate program and just ran into a DUH !!!

I am doing a super cool ebook and am signed up with regnow.com as the affiliate network because they house and deliver the files and so forth.

Then I went and created a KILLER and Zero leak landing page after reading all of the stuff here.

NOW... here is where the brain gears started grinding to a complete HALT.

How in the world to I have the affiliates with their Affiliate id go to my Super duper sales page then safely pass that info when they buyer click on the Buy NOW button?

Unless I put the sales copy on the product page at regnow, I am not sure what to do.

Now I am completely sober, but really tired... no telling where my brain is....

Help????

Craig "Big-T" Thompson
    Craig "Big-T" Thompson - Bada-Freakin-Bing !!!
    [URL=http://www.renewedreflections.com]Gastric Bypass Surgery Guru[/URL] --- [URL=http://www.cdbaby.com/bigt/]Big-T & the Bada-Bings[/URL]
    [I][SIZE=1]My #1 job is to be the best freakin' Husband I can....[/SIZE][/I]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Doesn't the place have merchant-side tracking code that does that for you?!

All it takes at a regular network for a standard implementation (when it comes to the network knowing which aff deserves credit) is putting a couple of lines of code on the TY page...then their system does the tracking of who gets what "automagically..."

Passing on the order number and subtotal, now that's another ball of wax. But if you only sell single downloads of one ebook, you might not have to worry about that (depends on how regnow is set up--they may just charge/pay X amount of commish every time an aff sale comes in).
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by hep2djive

I am doing a super cool ebook and am signed up with regnow.com as the affiliate network because they house and deliver the files and so forth.
    Not sure how this regnow is set up, but if they handle and deliver your ebook, seems like they should take care of all tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by hep2djive
    How in the world to I have the affiliates with their Affiliate id go to my Super duper sales page then safely pass that info when they buyer click on the Buy NOW button?
    I would think that they would be able to supply your affilates with a id, that would track the sale.

Again not sure how regnow is set up, or know exactly what you are doing.

Just my thoughts.
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut, in the Internet jungle.

I found it..... DUH......

<<<---- NEED SLEEP
    Craig "Big-T" Thompson - Bada-Freakin-Bing !!!
    [URL=http://www.renewedreflections.com]Gastric Bypass Surgery Guru[/URL] --- [URL=http://www.cdbaby.com/bigt/]Big-T & the Bada-Bings[/URL]
    [I][SIZE=1]My #1 job is to be the best freakin' Husband I can....[/SIZE][/I]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread