http and a telephoto
    Looking for someone to write blog plugins
    Most of the blog software that is out there doesn't accept javascript in there posts, or some in the templates either. Our new TopicAds are javascript and specifically for Wordpress I am looking for someone that can write a plugin to drop the code into blog entries (on the author's OWN blog, not to post in others of course) and/or drop the code easily into templates.

Other blog software plugins would be great also!!!!!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    Most of the blog software that is out there doesn't accept javascript in there posts, or some in the templates either.
    loxly, there are free plugins available which can do this.

Our new TopicAds are javascript and specifically for Wordpress I am looking for someone that can write a plugin to drop the code into blog entries (on the author's OWN blog, not to post in others of course) and/or drop the code easily into templates.
    You need not get a new plugin written for it. You can simply use adsense plugin with some modifications done according to your needs.
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

http and a telephoto
    Great, can you pm me a link or two? I can change existing code (Shhhhhhhhhh, dont tell anyone I can program a lil bit)
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    sent you a pm.
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread