Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Talking Birthday Party ... and you are invited !!
    Hello everyone,

Welcome to my Virtual Birthday Party !!!

Today is my Birthday, I'm throwing a virtual party and buying $10.00 shots, well sort of....this is how it works:

1) You need to RSVP by sending me an email subject line: Virtual Birthday Cash to 23@andyrodriguez.com - no email, no cake ..

2) That will get you in the door for the weekend. The party will go on through Sunday night (we like long parties) ...

3) From now till Sunday (2.26.06) night at 12:00 PM EST, any sales you make (over $50.00) in any of our managed programs will get you an extra $10.00 in commissions added to you account.

4) Of course, it's rude coming to a party and not introducing yourself, so you need to be a member of all the programs we are managing below. There are more cash bonuses waiting for you in the affiliate welcome emails as well.

The more programs you are a member of, the better your chances of generating sales and getting your $10.00 bar ticket

You can join all our programs here:

OrderSlimDesires.com
    Rugman.com
    OfficeSupplyIt.com
    ChecksUnlimited.com
    Real-Exams.com
    International Bible Society - IBSDirect.com
    ClickInks.com
    USHealthSystem.com
    CellarsWineClub.com
    ReStockIt.com
    EasyClickTravel.com

That's it, simple. It's my Birthday today and i'm celebrating all weekend long with CASH. You must send the email so I know who is at the party and who I need to pay next week ....

I will be away for the weekend in the keys, but will monitor the "party emails" on my PDA ...

Have fun with this one !!!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Giving away cash, posted in your own forum, leveraging your own birthday into a promotion, I love this!

Email sent.

You're full of great ideas to get your merchant's names out in front of affiliates.

Glengarry Glen Ross... Always Be Closing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Giving away cash, posted in your own forum, leveraging your own birthday into a promotion, I love this!

Email sent.

You're full of great ideas to get your merchant's names out in front of affiliates.

RSVP in hand, welcome to the party Krispy ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Email sent.

and by the way, here's your first $10.00 bonus shot ticket ..

02/23/2006 08:58.08 AM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)

The affiliate who referred this transaction number 12185822 :

Affiliate ID: ***12 - P****

Affiliates Main Website:
    www.********.com

The sale amount for this transaction: 64.75

Tracking Number for this transaction: 2847862

First round is on me...

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    think i just sold my way to ticket #2 as well... :-)

happy birthday Andy!!!

think i just sold my way to ticket #2 as well... :-)

happy birthday Andy!!!
    yes you did, make that $20.00 bucks buddy...

02/23/2006 09:26.49 AM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    The affiliate who referred this transaction number 12186025 :
    Affiliate ID: ****2 - P****
    Affiliates Main Website: www.*****.com

The sale amount for this transaction: 112.85
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 2848004
    Hehe, anyone else want to play?

This just in from the Rugman.com top dog !!

Rugman will up the $10.00 to $20.00 for each sale on Rugman.com's new SAS program this weekend. So, everything below applies, same rules, same time frame, except Shane (thank you Shane) will add in another $10.00 to each sale of $50.00 or more on Rugman's SAS program.
    You can sign up for the Rugman.com SAS program here !

Shane's buying too ....
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; February 23rd, 2006 at 09:58 AM.

Outsourced Program Manager
    I wanna play!

First, HAPPYE BIRTHDAY ANDY!

Second, We'll match your $10 shot to make it a total of $20 on any sales over $50!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyClickTravel
    I wanna play!

First, HAPPYE BIRTHDAY ANDY!

Second, We'll match your $10 shot to make it a total of $20 on any sales over $50!
    Nice, Thank you Mike...

Welcome to the party and welcome to the bar...

There you have it folks, $20.00 extra a sale for any sale over $50.00 on ECT from now till Sunday night. Same rules apply, need to send email and introduce yourself (be a member of) to all merchants...

Herb,

Got your email, welcome to the party my friend...

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Andy! Enjoy your day!

We ABWers in Los Angeles will toast your birthday together this weekend when we get together. Gonna be a lot of hung over affiliate marketers Monday.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    You need to RSVP by sending me an email subject line: Virtual Birthday Cash to 23@andyrodriguez.com - no email, no cake ..
    Surely you're not implying that you're 23 there, are you?

Happy Birthday!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Surely you're not implying that you're 23 there, are you?

Happy Birthday!
    Hehe, about 20 years ago.....

Got your email RSVP, welcome to the party.

I hope you have fun in the Keys, enjoy your birthday and let us see some pics when you get back. Have a good one. My life is crazy but i want to come to this party this weekend. You are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by stardutchess
    I hope you have fun in the Keys, enjoy your birthday and let us see some pics when you get back. Have a good one. My life is crazy but i want to come to this party this weekend. You are the best!
    Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss you, love you, get us on that super mall you have....

Happy B-day Andy!
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

This just in direct from the desk of the CEO:

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:44 AM
    To: 'Andy Rodriguez'
    Subject: ABW Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!

In celebration of your birthday, lets make it extra special for our Clickinks affiliates. We'll match your $10 shot to make it a total of $20 on any sales over $50!

An extra special weekend to promote our insatiable BUY 2 GET 1 FREE Deals on Printer Cartridges!

Sajjad
    And yet another ARC merchant joins the party and is paying CASH !! Same rules, same time frame, load up the ClickInks links, run your PPC do whatever you need to do because you are getting an extra $20.00 per sale of $50.00 or more til Sunday night!!

Not a member yet? Join ClickInks.com now...

Thank you Sajjad !!

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Then Andy must be drinking a lot of coffee for his birthday...because "Coffee is for Closers"

Happy Birthday Andy
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Hey Andy

Happy Birthday, my friend! I'll join in your celebration by matching your offer of an extra $10 for every $50 sale this weekend at IBSDirect.com. I hope your weekend in the "Keys" is warmer than your recent weather. Relax and have a great time.

Dennis A at IBSDirect

Quote Originally Posted by dauckland
    Hey Andy

Happy Birthday, my friend! I'll join in your celebration by matching your offer of an extra $10 for every $50 sale this weekend at IBSDirect.com. I hope your weekend in the "Keys" is warmer than your recent weather. Relax and have a great time.

Dennis A at IBSDirect
    Dennis,

Thank you...

Ok, IBS joins the party, get an extra $10.00 per sale this weekend for a total of $20.00 extra per sale of $50.00 or higher. The same rules apply, you need to be a member of each program, sand RSVP by email as per the first post on this thread.

With a recent sale today of over $3,000, IBSDirect is a sure bet ....

If you are not a member yet, join IBSDirect.com here.

Andy sure knows how to party on the boards!

Happy B-Day Andy!

It is a pleasure working with you big guy!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Celebrating your birthday in the Florida keys....

Monitoring from your PDA...

Nice lifestyle!!!

Happy bday

Thumbs up
    Paul (OrderSlimeDesires.com) is in the house...this just in...

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 1:26 PM
    To: 'Andy Rodriguez'
    Subject: Happy Birthday Buddy!

Andy I am sitting at my desk recovery from my 6 am workout and I am reading the forum – I am racking my brain on how I can join in the celebration.

So I say to myself – it’s Andy’s Birthday for crying out loud – I’ll do what ever I damn well please! So I took all my product margin data and threw it in the garbage!

I got $100 for the first OrderSlimDesires.com affiliate that hits $500 in sales.

And because I am a fitness freak and health nut – A free bottle for ANY and EVERY affiliate that hits $250 in sales.

Lets all make some CASH and be healthy at the same time! (God knows after all those shots everyone is going to need it!)

Happy Birthday Buddy !!!! Party!

Paul Vincent
    Paul, thank you my friend...

OrderSlimDesires is one of our newest programs but has great site design, great conversions and and incredible 20% commish. If you haven't joined OrderSlimeDesires.com yet, now is the time.

We are in peak weight loss marketing season, summer is on everyone's mind and everyone wants to look good in their bathing suits...

Join OrderSlimDesires.com today and start earning tomm !!!

Happy Birthday Team Leader

In honor of Andy's birthday from this point until monday I will be placing ONLY links to Andys programs on my sites all weekend.

Email on the way
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Happy Birthday Team Leader

In honor of Andy's birthday from this point until monday I will be placing ONLY links to Andys programs on my sites all weekend.

Email on the way
    Hey V-man,

Thank you my friend, let's funnel that traffic and let me send you out $10 and $20 "virtual shots"....

The party continues, we are still celebrating, apps for all programs are flying in the door and RSVP's have ben coming in all night.

We have cash, more cash and when that runs out, we know where to get more.......

We have 3 more days of fun, sales, and celebration....send in your apps, there are many "CAB's" awaiting with many programs....not only the $10 and $20 mentioned here...

Lock and load team !!

Party is on!!!

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread