No sales today??
    Yesterday was my best day of the month and today I have zero sales. This worries me since the plan for CJ site maintenance or so called upgrades. Am I alone?

The best things in life are not things at all...

ABW Ambassador
    Have had good sales today.

Well... I've had a HELL of a lot of sales today.... but I suppose that doesn't mean a whole lot if I don't get paid. Last month was a great month for me. One of the best ever. However, for some reason, my CJ payment has not yet been deducted from my commission total. First time that it has gone this late in the last 5 years. Starting to wonder and worry...plus I'm writing a lot of rubber checks. Also, for those that are wondering, since I said "one of the best ever".. no..I'm not doing anything new. Just putting links from CJ merchants on my legitimate sites. For some reason, CJ does not seem to be able to get there shit together. It really sucks.. I have thousands of links to them. I would like to change over to some independant programs but that would take a whole hell of a lot of work. Right now I am just using AdSense to help make up for CJ's lack of credibility. Any other ideas would be appreciated.
    :warning: If we don't get some cool rules ourselves.... pronto... then we'll just be bogus too..

Unhappy
    Kevin,

Yeah, I know what you mean... Last month I made over $1500 with one merchant, AOL MusicNow. From what they have told me, they extended the sales for all of the publishers because (they claim) there is a technical problem that has to be worked out with CJ.

I was like "DOH!"... should have diversified more as far as what merchants I was promoting and not given one company so much business. With CJ you never know when you are going to get paid cause they give way to much slack with these companies.

Valenkim,

It surely is tough to deal with at times. I usually get around $3,000 extended evey month, more or less.

What is really tough to stomach is no payment at all.

I am owed over $10,000 dollars. You would think that one of their premier partners would be paid on time...or at least close to it.

They are probably too consumed with their current "upgrade" to even notice that some of their premier partners have not even been paid.

Someone in their Sunny California offices will have to deal with my rath in the morning.. that's a fact.
    :warning: If we don't get some cool rules ourselves.... pronto... then we'll just be bogus too..

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Airstrip
    Yesterday was my best day of the month and today I have zero sales. This worries me since the plan for CJ site maintenance or so called upgrades. Am I alone?

i'm not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Airstrip

Hi Steven,

At first, the title of this thread you made "No sales today??" got me thinking about the title of this thread "No sales today??" and what is going on on CJ and why I didn't have any sales today.

But, after I decided to read some of your over 300 posts on ABW, and specially your first few posts on ABW, I have no choice but to say that you're a good student, and that you are a better inspiration member than many members that have been here on ABW longer than you. (including me.)

You went from "I am new to this data feed stuff" on your first post all most two years ago today, all the way up to here "No sales today??"

If any ABW Newbie need's to get the scoop on how to make money on affiliate maketing, I would not send them to one of those "How to make money on affiliate marketing posts around here, I would just suggest to read all of your posts.

Thank You for your posts Steven, even with your only 387 posts, I have learned another lesson.

Some times it's not how are you doing it, but it's, how have you have done it so fast?

That's Life!

Thanks Mr Sal...that is exactly what I needed on a Friday morning!

I've had my ups and downs, but Airstrip has done WAY better than me.

Come to think of it, now I'm depressed.

--Wesley

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread