I am confused
    hello, I am new to being an affiliate and hope that it will work well for me.

The problem that I am having is that I made my first sale I think. The the information seems to be wrong or something. The sale was for a shoe store. It says that the purchase was $1488.00. I don't think that person bought so many shoes first of all and second of all why is did I only receive $14.88 if I was suppose to get 16% of the deal. I don't want to lose my first commision but what is wrong with this pitcure? can anyone help me. Please.

It sounds like you might be looking at the wrong column. If you just have one click and one sale and your commissions were $14.88, your EPC would be $1488.00.

Are you looking in the Activity Detail report, or the Activity Summary report? The Activity Detail report should show the sale amount. The Activity Summary report is where you would see EPC information.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

GREAT THANKS,

That clears everything up for me. The sale was $92.99 and my commision is 14.88. being new makes you look so dumb.

I have a new problem my zoomshare website keeps crashing does anyone know why it is happening? has anyone experienced this before? what can I do? my hands,fingers,and arms are killing me from constantly rebuilding it. my pockets are not doing that well either. please help.

what does EPC mean?

Affiliate Manager
    Earnings per 100 Clicks

and welcome to ABW and congrats on the sale!
    Shawn - Nature Hills Nursery, Inc.
    Contact Info: aol im: sms10221975 | shawn"at"naturehills.com | icq: 106-663-985
    Join the Nature Hills affiliate program now | Earn 15% per sale | 365-day Cookie

Quote Originally Posted by DivaValleyToo
    GREAT THANKS,

That clears everything up for me. The sale was $92.99 and my commision is 14.88. being new makes you look so dumb.

I have a new problem my zoomshare website keeps crashing does anyone know why it is happening? has anyone experienced this before? what can I do? my hands,fingers,and arms are killing me from constantly rebuilding it. my pockets are not doing that well either. please help.
    Don't feel bad, i have been doing this for 6 years, and earned $1.52
    JJ
    Even Einstein read comic books
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Even Einstein read comic books to relax[/FONT] :clap:

ABW Ambassador
    I have a new problem my zoomshare website keeps crashing does anyone know why it is happening? has anyone experienced this before? what can I do? my hands,fingers,and arms are killing me from constantly rebuilding it.
    That's beyond affiliate marketing issues, and it's doubtful that anyone here is using it. It's a free website provider (looks like mostly personal homepages) and for tech support you'd have to contact them since it's all proprietary and uses their template system.

Affiliate marketing is a business endeavor, and for a business site the best route is to use a domain name and regular hosting. That way, you can have the most control over appearance, features, and longevity for the site.

yeah I would do that. except I don't have any money.

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    Affiliate marketing is a business endeavor, and for a business site the best route is to use a domain name and regular hosting. That way, you can have the most control over appearance, features, and longevity for the site.
    A year ago I have a bad bad experience. After 3 years running, my first website I built in a free website provider has a PR5. Feeling that it was worth to keep it alive while hopping free of annoying ads, I upgraded it to the paid hosting. In only a day my website disappeared, nowhere to be found, neither any email nor phone I could use to contact the provider. Their email on the billing advice was a fake email. The worst thing followed three months after; my credit card was blocked due to over limit. Some one had used my card for online shopping of over $7k. A bit lucky I could claim to my card provider.
    IRS
    Don't ask why the ball doesn't come.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread