Unhappy The final straw that broke the camels back....
    Ok, I'm not a camel and my back isn't really broken but you know what i mean...

I haven't been paid by CJ this month. They showed a payment then it credited back to my CJ acct. So I called this morning and after being on hold for around 10 minutes I got to talk to CJ customer service (if you want to call it customer service). The guy tells me to get help I need to send an email for them. grrrrrr

After pressing him a little more he looks up my account and tells me that they tried to direct deposit but the bank refused to accept the direct deposit. I called the bank and they said that is not true and that they dont refuse any direct deposit. So then I send CJ an email about the issue and I got a response back saying that they will get back to me next week.

That payment is going to be late if I get it at all this month. I have that issue plus I have $1500 in extended leads that I cant get paid for until next month. The merchant is saying its a technology problem with the way their computer is talking to the CJ computers (blah, blah, blah) and they are trying to get CJ to fix it.

This isnt the first month I have had serious issues with CJ but it is by far the worse. I will not be promoting links through them any more. I dont think it is too much to ask to be paid on time. My landlord wont accept the excuse "CJ has a technology problem so I cant pay the rent".

I'm done. I'm out. Too many other companies wanting my business to mess with this any longer.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Wow Valenkim, I take back everything I've ever posted about people who worry about not getting paid by CJ and how it just agitates us all for no reason. This is scary indeed. I hope you get paid with little or no more fuss.

Also, I would hope a CJ rep could explain it and/or at least try to help. We're on our own here guys ... Best learn to paddle.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

This is not unusual. Two friends of mine who are also affiliates didn't have their payments processed either until today. Had they not contacted CJ right on the 21st they would have never known that there was a problem. CJ never sent a single e-mail out stating there was an issue.

Now both of them contacted CJ, found out what the problems were (two different things entirely), and CJ finally gave in and processed them today.

My point is that CJ isn't proactive when it comes to these things. Both situations could have been informed well beforehand and cleared up, but CJ never contacted or e-mailed either of them.

The OP of this thread shows ANOTHER example of how things can go wrong and you don't know it until it happens.

Mybe it's CJ and maybe it's not, I've had problems over the last few years with various payments too to and from my bank.

When I've chased some payments up, my bank have said that certain types wouldn't even show as a try and fail. If the incoming data doesn't perfectly fit what the bank expects, it can get rejected - hey and guess what - it's nothing to do with the bank! - never is.

Before you thow the baby out with the bathwater, check and double check with your bank.

Changing merchants and carrying on as if nothing happened is rarely a possibility, CJ are a regular payer for me always have been, payment problems are almost always the fault of the bank - doesn't matter which one, they're all the same.

It was a CJ problem (not a bank issue) and the problem has been fixed. I am waiting to hear back as to whether they are going to reissue my DD or if I am going to have to wait another month for payment.

Dont ever think you are stuck with CJ. They use to have the market locked up almost but now they have a lot of competition. And just to clarify... I wasnt talking about one merchant, I was talking about leaving CJ.

CJ is not the end all... there are other options. And some of the other companies I have started using are 100% better at resolving issues. In fact, at three of the other companies I am on a first name basis with ONE person I can directly call about any problem or question that comes up and I know it will get fixed asap.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by valenkim
    Dont ever think you are stuck with CJ. They use to have the market locked up almost but now they have a lot of competition. And just to clarify... I wasnt talking about one merchant, I was talking about leaving CJ.

CJ is not the end all... there are other options. And some of the other companies I have started using are 100% better at resolving issues. In fact, at three of the other companies I am on a first name basis with ONE person I can directly call about any problem or question that comes up and I know it will get fixed asap.
    (Therin is the issue. CJ doesn't seem to care about customer service or making sure everyone is able to TRUST them as a "trusted third party." Most businesses would dry up and die if they treated ANY customer this way. Bad word of mouth travels faster than good word of mouth, by about 500%.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread