Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    http and a telephoto
    It must be the week....
    I'm in LA for the weekend and just got a call my son is on his way to emergency, so may have to boogiee back to Rochester if they admit him. I think you all know my son has a form of muscular dystrophy and if he has pneumoina (it sounds like he does) that requires a hospital stay and my kids don't do hospitals without mom. So I may be hopping on flight tomorrow cause there are none out today I'm trying not to be overreactive and will decide after I hear from the hospital what I am doing. In the meantime, I am VERY glad to have the folks from ABW to meet up with today to keep me from sitting here stewing about things I have no control over.

Hopefully he will get to the ER and they will give him meds and send him home but if it looks bad, I'm outta here.....

I have asked jgoode and buytees to help out in the CafePress forum, they can get messages to me and are pretty knowledgable.

Off to pick up Rexanne and her daughter and meet the rest of the crew ...
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I hope your son is OK, the young ones always bounce back, ask Chris. It sounds like you are having a great time in LA and meeting lots of great new friends.

http and a telephoto
    Thx JJJay, Chris is 28 so not so young. And I am glad to be with the ABW folks today, but the great time was last week, today I will be a bit more subdued I think. But I will be with "family" so its all good.

Send good thoughts to Chris please, he responds well to psychic powers....
    Deborah Carney

He better be ok or I'm gonna kick his butt when he gets back home for not going to the doctor yesterday when I wanted him to

by the way - Deb's son Chris is 28 - not quite as young as the other "kids" your referring too.

Whoops I think the drugs they got me on messed with my memory again - hehe editted to fix Chris's age
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Deb ~ you may want to check jet blue flights they fly out of long beach not to far from LA
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Thx JJJay, Chris is 28 so not so young. And I am glad to be with the ABW folks today, but the great time was last week, today I will be a bit more subdued I think. But I will be with "family" so its all good.

Send good thoughts to Chris please, he responds well to psychic powers....
    Positive, healing energy is being sent - BIG time.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Thinking of you, Deb...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Sending good thoughts and positive energy to both you and your son for a good outcome.

They are keeping him overnight at the hospital - so keep him in your thoughts some more.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I will pray he gets well soon Deb

Will do. Deb: If you see this and need me to do anything here in town, call me or drop me a line...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Positive, healing energy is being sent - BIG time.
    From here also!
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut, in the Internet jungle.

Big Hug
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Loxly

Best wishes to your son, hope he's fast on the way to recovery...

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

http and a telephoto
    thanks everyone.

vinnie, jet blue flights are all booked until tuesday from ontario or oakland (if i drive back to SF), and until monday from long beach...

I got a call not long ago that he is NOT doing well and I may need to find a fast way home. My daughter is doing a great job trying to keep me informed and passing info from me to the docs, but it is hard to manage keeping on top of things long distance.

And then the question becomes, do I want to be in a plane where I can't be reached by phone for 6 hours???? Chris hasn't been in the hospital in several years and he forgets things to tell them and Liz (my daughter) doesn't know unless I tell her, and some of the issues happening tonight are things I experienced with my other son and I know what needs to be done about it. I am trying to keep the info going to Liz, but now I am terrified that if I am unavailable for a chunk of time while on a plane that that will be more harmful than getting there in person.

Sorry to ramble, but you guys are my family and talking/typing it out helps me sometimes clear my head.

A special thank you to Jen, Adam, Billy and Rexanne, for getting me through today, and my apologies to Donna and Snib for cutting this evening short after the last call came in ...
    Last edited by loxly; February 26th, 2006 at 05:01 AM.
    Deborah Carney

And then the question becomes, do I want to be in a plane where I can't be reached by phone for 6 hours????
    Several flights I've been on recently had phones in the seatbacks. I never used them so I don't know the details, but I assume they are for outgoing calls only. And seriously overpriced.

I think it was probably United Airlines.

We're all holding good thoughts about you and your son. And don't worry about breaking up the party early. We all understand. And besides, it was midnight when I got home, way past my bedtime.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

http and a telephoto
    Donna, I know Continental has them on some flights but they aren't consistently on flights, it depends on the aircraft. It isn't like JetBlue where you KNOW when you get on the plane you have the TV there, you can't say "If I get on this Continental plane, I KNOW there is a phone." It's pretty much hit and miss.

Chris has stablized a bit so I have decided to stay put for the moment and be available by phone and just be easily reachable on a fully charged phone today. As the day goes on I will decide if I am going to cancel my appt in LA for Monday and go back to SF early so I can hop on a plane from there instead of here. If God is good to us I may not have to fly east at all and this was just a test of whether they could get through a crisis without Mom being there. Mom has ALWAYS been there....
    Deborah Carney

http and a telephoto
    Thanks again for all the good vibes, keep them coming We are hoping he can go home from the hospital tommorrow, but things keep cropping up, so he may need another night.

You guys are great, the phone calls and pm's are wonderful mood boosters, and I spent the day offline, but in contact by phone. I've had several private inquires so wanted to give an update and say thank you yet again.

**hugs** to all those that have kept Chris in their thoughts, it made a difference.
    Deborah Carney

Hi Deb,
    Good to hear on your sons recovery..
    Cheers,

Harry.
    Mondera Affiliate Manager
    http://www.mondera.com/affiliate_support/
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 Abestweb.com "Best Affiliate Program Award"

Oh my Goddess! I hope he is OK!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Hey all,

Deb asked me to post a quick update. She's on her way back to San Francisco and won't be online until late tonight.

Chris is doing better. He'll most likely be in the hospital one more day but it's not so critical that Deb has to fly home at this point.

I'm sure Chris and Deb could both still use some positive energy floating their way so keep the prayers and good energy going.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

http and a telephoto
    Thx for posting for me Rexanne **hugs**. Chris is still in the hospital and the focus has changed from the reason he was admitted to some hidden new issues that are popping up, so I hate to be greedy, but he still needs lots of positive energy!!!!

I am back in San Fran, but haven't ruled out needing to fly back east this week at some point, we'll see what the docs have to say as the day goes on.
    Deborah Carney

Thx for posting for me Rexanne **hugs**. Chris is still in the hospital and the focus has changed from the reason he was admitted to some hidden new issues that are popping up, so I hate to be greedy, but he still needs lots of positive energy!!!!

I am back in San Fran, but haven't ruled out needing to fly back east this week at some point, we'll see what the docs have to say as the day goes on.
    Glad you made it home safe and sound Deb.

More good energy being sent!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

http and a telephoto
    Ok folks, Chris was FINALLY released from the hospital today. One relieved mom here Then sent him with a ton of meds that the drugstore didn't even have in stock (all supplements of one kind or another).

Thanks again for all the good vibes and well wishes, positive energy makes all the difference!!!!
    Deborah Carney

Ok folks, Chris was FINALLY released from the hospital today. One relieved mom here Then sent him with a ton of meds that the drugstore didn't even have in stock (all supplements of one kind or another).

Thanks again for all the good vibes and well wishes, positive energy makes all the difference!!!!
    SO good to hear! Thanks for the update, Deb. I know you've got to be relieved beyond measure. Relax, have a Gray Goose martini and enjoy the west coast now.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast