Unhappy Weather blues
    Oh what a Monday morning...It is so nice to wake up and see the sun shining.
    Today it is nice and sunny here in Montreal..woohoo, spring is almost here!

Today in Montreal, with the wind chill it is -32%!!! That darn sun is so deceiving!

I was watching the news and in Toronto there was a cold warning in effect, I was expecting to hear something like -30, but then they said -15. I thought that they were joking...but they weren't!

I suppose you don't know what cold is until you live a winter in Mtl.

You just have to love that wind!

Brrrrr!

Vanessa
    Affiliate Manager
    Share Results Affiliate Network

------------
    e. Vanessa@shareresults.com
    t. 514-849-8595
    www.shareresults.com

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Yikes! That IS cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - If it makes you feel better, we're expecting a big storm in Los Angeles today that is supposed to last days. Sounds so pathetic compared to your weather conditions and those of the mid west and east coast in the U.S but it's traumatic for us. LOL - Stay warm!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Token "Canadian" Cool Guy Ryan@MB's Avatar
    I feel for you Vness... it was -34 here in Ottawa (that is with the windchill). I can't believe Toronto is in a cold warning for -15. At least they didn't call in the Army.
    Ryan MacWha
    Merchant Manager
    [b]Well help you build your affiliate program[/b]
    [b][URL="http://www.maxbounty.com"]MaxBounty 2.0[/URL][/b]

The Army...

I would not be surprised, you know With the few soldiers we actually have!

No Rexanne...I don't feel sorry for those living in LA!
    (ok maybe just a little with those wicked storms)
    I was in Miami and had to leave early before a hurricance hit. That was pretty scary!

Take care,
    Vness

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vness
    The Army...

I would not be surprised, you know With the few soldiers we actually have!

No Rexanne...I don't feel sorry for those living in LA!
    (ok maybe just a little with those wicked storms)
    I was in Miami and had to leave early before a hurricance hit. That was pretty scary!

Take care,
    Vness
    Well it's back to sunny climes here. Not quite 80 degrees yet but sunny and clean after the rain.

Sending you all warm thoughts!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Toronto sounds like they're becoming American It's wicked cold here in Rochester too... Good day to stay in, write pages, and play WoW....
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate Network Rep JustJustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan@MB
    I feel for you Vness... it was -34 here in Ottawa (that is with the windchill). I can't believe Toronto is in a cold warning for -15. At least they didn't call in the Army.
    Hi Ryan, I am originally from Ottawa, now living in Montreal. Unfortunately, I didn't move far enough away from the cold!

Last night was particularly fun...I went grocery shopping at about 9pm last night when it was -30ish and 'over bought'...you haven't lived until you've hauled 15 grocery bags through that kind of weather! And whats worse...because I had to stop a few times to give my arms a break, I ended up leaving a bag on the side of the road, which I didn't realize had happened until this morning!

The last few months have been quite extreme here.

From 11/1 through 2/23 (over 3 1/2 months), we less than 3 inches of rain, and half of that was on one day. On 2/24 and 2/25, we had over 3.5 inches of rain, more than we had in the previous 3 1/2 months!

January was unseasonably warm, with with a record-breaking 82-84 degrees four of the first eight days. 2/16 was a record-breaking 85 degrees. Three days later we had a major ice storm and the high was 31. Today, it's in the 80s again. Our normal highs in January and February are in the upper 50s.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Where did it go
    Here in Dallas, I just keep wondering when winter will get here to stay? I had to have the A/C on yesterday.

Token "Canadian" Cool Guy Ryan@MB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJustin
    Hi Ryan, I am originally from Ottawa, now living in Montreal. Unfortunately, I didn't move far enough away from the cold!

Last night was particularly fun...I went grocery shopping at about 9pm last night when it was -30ish and 'over bought'...you haven't lived until you've hauled 15 grocery bags through that kind of weather! And whats worse...because I had to stop a few times to give my arms a break, I ended up leaving a bag on the side of the road, which I didn't realize had happened until this morning!
    I've been there before... I went to college in a small town where the busses shut-down before the city did. Becasue I was at school until the evening I had to do my groceries around 10 PM. I didn't live to far from the store but on those cold nights I would just borrow a shopping cart to take my stuff home. Made it easier to keep the hands warm.
    Ryan MacWha
    Merchant Manager
    [b]Well help you build your affiliate program[/b]
    [b][URL="http://www.maxbounty.com"]MaxBounty 2.0[/URL][/b]

chills and more chills
    Ok net2ride, thats just about enough from you with the A/C comment!

I only wish that the cold breeze that I feel in my apartment was coming from the A/C and not the draft from the brick walls!

V.

Well here in rural Cambridgeshire the sky has finally lifted from it's characteristic winter altitude of about 12 feet and the sun has come out.

However - the rest of the country is getting snow and ice and other interesting weather whereas every time it snows anywhere else, we just get a little sprinkle it's God saying "look this is what they're getting, but you aren't" This winter it's snowed to the North, the South, the East and the West of us and everytime we get a tiny sprinkle, but never a snow fall proper.

On the other hand, England is very green - all winter long, the rabbits, squirrels, robins, blackbirds, magpies, doves etc. frolic around the garden like they're following a Beatrix Potter script, early spring blossom is already out and sheltered daffodils are doing the rotating through 90 degrees thing they do before flowering properly, snow drops are almost over and winter irises are coming out slowly - I love this time of year.

I used to love Beatrix Potter! That sounds beautiful, Paul - I'm looking forward to seeing flowers and birds (other than the pigeons on my balcony) myself!
    [LEFT][FONT=Verdana]Amanda
    Affiliate Manager
    Share Results Affiliate Network

[URL=http://www.shareresults.com/ai_affiliatesignup1.php]Join the Share Results Affiliate Network today![/URL]

e-mail: [EMAIL=amanda@shareresults.com]amanda@shareresults.com[/EMAIL]
    [URL=http://www.shareresults.com]www.shareresults.com[/URL]

[I]"Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, only she did it backwards and in
    high heels." [/I] ;)

[/FONT][/LEFT]

The mountains around Palm Springs got some nice snow this weekend. It really looks wonderful and I can't wait to drive around today looking for a snowball to throw. This is the closest snow has come to my home in several years. Today is nice and sunny though so I need to catch it before it all melts away.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

-32, Geez, I can't even fathom that.

We had tornados yesterday, and some hail that was from Walnut to Baseball size.

There was one thunder clap that so was so loud it shook the house and made every person there jump. I was at a friend's house and it literally scared the crap out of her dog. He's a tiny little thing and after running around a little bit after it happened, he promptly in the kitchen.

It was actually pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    From 11/1 through 2/23 (over 3 1/2 months), we less than 3 inches of rain, and half of that was on one day. On 2/24 and 2/25, we had over 3.5 inches of rain, more than we had in the previous 3 1/2 months!
    We had over 6 inches of rain here today. Some areas have had over 10 inches in the past 48 hours.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I brought out my wood and nails and started workin on my ark in North East Ft Worth
    [color=blue][left][size=3]Thomas Gross

[/size]
    [/left]

[left][size=3][/left]
    [left][/size][/color][b]On The Mark, Inc[/b][/left]
    [left]email: [email="thomas@affiliateutility.com"]thomas@affiliateutility.com[/email] [/left]

[left][url="http://affiliateutility.com/"][size=3][b]Affiliate Utility[/b][/size][/url] [/left]
    [left]-a utility for Affiliates to Manage their Merchant Links[/left]

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread