ABW Ambassador
    Anyone have any ideas? I need it bad and need it now!!!

If you know of any please list them here:

I know of ValueClick and FastClick but need other options.

Thanks in advance!

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: breeze ]

ABW Ambassador
    anyone?

Breeze,

I'm looking also .... CPM nowadays is pure SHOOT!

BTW - Building a CPM offering for 404 pages [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Haiko

It's coming...the targeted page ad network.

When...by next Friday if all goes well.

Here is how it will work.

Affiliates will get 2 cents per click thru and 1 cent for all click thrus from their referred affiliates.

Affiliates will have text and banner links to individual targeted ad pages as they become available.

Advertisers will pay $5 CPM, plus 1 cent per click thru for one of 7 expanded classified ad positions on "targeted ad pages."

There will be NO setup fee or monthly fee, just a minimum of a 200,000 impressions.

To view an example of a targeted ad page go to:
    http://www.mastermcom.net/computers.html

Advertisers will also be able to buy full pages for $35 CPM and offer 7 individual products.

With this system, everyone wins. Affiliates get paid, we get paid and advertisers get huge exposure for cheaper than Snare, CJ or Befree.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>advertisers get huge exposure for cheaper than Snare, CJ or Befree.~Fred<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, simple math says that means affiliates get paid a lot LESS than at CJ, BeFree, or Snare, in that case!

Haiko, that 404 network you mentioned sounds interesting...that's the one spot I don't think a regular sales program would be worth much! I'm still looking at the Adbility site, too. It'll be interesting to read their ratings of non-CPM programs...

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: Leader ]

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Haiko, I've been looking there for a few days. I just want someone to tell me whom I can trust if you know what I mean.

Leader, The fact is that running banners on my content pages is a pure waste of bandwidth at this juncture.

If i can lock in a CPM of at least $3.00 I will be golden.

I have 10,000 page views a day right now, that number is about to double so you can see what I mean.

Content sites are no good. All the people want is the content, they don't even look at the banners! I think they are only good for branding, hence I search for CPM.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Breeze--I hear that! Usually I would dismiss CPM, but not for a content site. Banners on content sites are pretty click-proof!

Good luck with the $3/CPM--I haven't heard a figure like that in a while...but if there's one out there (that really pays) I hope you find it!

MAYBE they can make more at CJ etc. But then
    maybe they cannot. At least they would make something.

As Breeze pointed out..if he could get $3.00 CPM he would be golden. Unfortunately that figure is hard to get if all it means is the banner spins on a content site, where click thrus are practically non-existent.

However, generic banners touting 'Cool Sites To See' and stuff like that do well click thru wise on 'content' sites if used as an out banner.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread