Angry PetCare RX newest pop up live help merchant
    If you are running PetCare RX, please be advised that they can be added to the list of merchants hiring Live Help.

If your customer places an order through live help, the live help people will get the commission on your order, even though the customer clicked through your link.

One thing I did notice, however, is the live help people did NOT push me to order by offering a coupon or discount like the other programs. I was able to ask a question and not be pressured to order. However, they should not even TAKE orders if doing so will nix our commissions.

Here is the contact info for the person in charge of their affiliate program if anyone would like to join me in writing. He is aware that live help does take commissions, but I am not aware of any movement toward stopping this practice.

To see the infamous sliding banner , add something to your cart after clicking through your own affiliate link, and wait with your cart for a few minutes. Or, simply click on the live help links on any page.

here is the contact info if anyone wants to write. Test it yourself and see what you think.

Kenneth J. Kunz
    Last edited by Anne; February 27th, 2006 at 07:06 PM.

If this is true.. then there are gonna be some unhappy people

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread