15 years and counting
    Do you know LinkShare doesn't work with the new MS IE 7?
    I've it installed on one of my PCs, for testing. The only application I had trouble with these last two months is LinkShare. I can't talk about SynergyAnalytics, it's down each time I want to test it with MS IE7
    I'm using the beta 2 version 7.05296.0.
    If you try to access one page of LinkShare before an other one is fully loaded, you're kicked out of LinkShare, and Explorer. And you have to log in, again and again...

I'm using the new MS IE 7 and don't have any problems with linkshare. I do have problems with performics and seeing my stats there though with it.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

This seemed important enough to split out into a new thread.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15 years and counting
    Thanks Michael. I've no problem with LinkShare home page or to generate links. My problem is with the old reports. If I look at my Individual Item Report, this one has many pages with Goto at the bottom like 1121-1140 ... 2301-2319
    If I click on one section without waiting for the page to load 100%, my LinkShare report dissapears and my browser closes.
    I'm switching quite fast from one report to another and each time I've to reload LinkShare.

I tried again Performics, looking at my stats
    connectcommerce.com/partner/monthly_stats.html
    Everything is working
    If I try to access the activity detail for each merchant, I've many problems, I can't change the dates, I can't generate a report...
    I've error messages but I'm still able to work in my browser.

I will let our QA team know about this, but since we're talking about a beta browser, this behavior is not unexpected. There is no official release date for Vista (early October is the best guess) so I don't personally think this is a critical issue.
    Perhaps Microsoft could follow existing standards for once, instead of creating their own?

Quote Originally Posted by danix
    I will let our QA team know about this, but since we're talking about a beta browser, this behavior is not unexpected. There is no official release date for Vista (early October is the best guess) so I don't personally think this is a critical issue.
    Perhaps Microsoft could follow existing standards for once, instead of creating their own?

Please don't hate me for this, but this post made me chuckle
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread