ABW Ambassador
    My tracking for my extreme tracker has not recorded anything for my stats (free stats) since 2 PM today. My hits at CJ are way down? would any of this have to do with the new oversure listings on Yahoo web page matches? I am not getting any traffic today [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    has anyone else seen a significant decrease in traffic today? help!

Nope, everything about the same!

ABW Ambassador
    Chuck ,
    Sorry to hear about that, I know it's a real blow. Hopefully, it was just a tech. problem with your counter and things are back to normal by now.

Don't let it get you down, this is a tough game we're playing , you know it, I know it, and it is full of up's and downs.

This week I have the #1 spot on AOL for "free stuff" , I'm only happy about "this week". Next week, who knows what it will bring, I may wind up #167 or worse !

Today, or tommorrow OVERTURE may delete my listings,and I will be earnings pennies a day instead of $50 + , But for now, I am enjoying the ride with Yahoo!

Hang in there, I know I've told you that before [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Lisa

Big Chuck, I have seen some very significant fluctuations in my site stats.

For one thing, I am really thinking CJ is not tracking right if I match it to other stats.

Also, the Oversure/Yahoo thing is really weird. I went and checked Yahoo for a keyword and because Oversure does not have but 3 people bidding, they are showing them on all the Yahoo pages. 10 pages in, same listings. (big companies, no affiliate programs) Before, I would get some of the overflow from Overture even though I was not paying to be listed with them.

On some of my pages, the traffic has increased, others it has gone down. It seems to be changing almost daily.

I am wondering also, if it is because of this "theme" thing the engines are looking for. Which is really hard when you have a site about more than one thing. It looks like some of my incoming links are not being given the weight they used to. But with a site like mine, what you gonna do? No way is Country Living magazine, etc... gonna link to anyone!

Time to build some sites, rethink my strategy and buy me some cows.

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    much better day today! I have had four sales, around thirty bucks! I can't wait for the next google dance - yipee!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread