Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    4 New Discount Codes from Rugman.com!
    Hi Affiliates!

Today marks the beginning of Q3 here at Rugman.com for Fiscal 2006. With the end of our Q2, came the end of our VR series of Affiliate coupon codes. The VR series of coupon codes generated a TON of cash this last quarter (thanks everyone).

We're repeating those great offers under NEW codes, and as well, we've got another great discount offer to add to the mix.

Additionally, we've improved our coupon code format so it's easier to identify the offer each code represents, at a glance. Now, our affiliate promo codes all begin with RM, include the discount amount in the middle, and the expiry date at the end.

For example: RM200-506 is a Rugman.com coupon for $200 off orders $1000 or more, and it expires May 31st, 2006.

And so, moving right along, here are your Rugman.com Q3-FY06 Coupon Codes:

Code: RM5-506
    Offer: 5% off any order of regularly priced area rugs (excluding international/consignment inventory)
    Expires: May 31/06

Code: RM100-506
    Offer: $100 off regularly priced rug orders of $500 or more (excluding international/consignment inventory)
    Conditions: Cannot be combined with any other discount offer

Code: RM150-506
    Offer: $150 off regularly priced rug orders of $700 or more (excluding international/consignment inventory)

Code: RM200-506
    Offer $200 off regularly priced rug orders of $1000 or more (excluding international/consignment inventory)

Finally, please be reminded that the VR series has expired.

Thanks for your continued support everyone - we wholeheartedly appreciate all your efforts.

Got questions, comments, ideas, feedback, or concerns? Please call me, email me, PM me here, or IM me on MSN anytime. Your feedback is very important to us and please remember, I'm here to help.

Warm regards and happy couponing,

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Good stuff Liz.
    Thanks!

Will you be running these through the Coupon Database on ShareASale.com?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hi Michael,

Great question! In response, yes - we do plan to make our new coupons available through SAS as well - we're adding more and more to SAS with days gone by and we look forward to continuing to ramp up the SAS program as we move ahead.

Thanks for all the continued support guys - I appreciate your efforts and I love working with all of you!!!!

Keep the feedback coming in...

Okay, I'll hold back on listing those coupons until they're added on SAS.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hey Michael (And all other SAS Rugman.com Affiliates),

If you haven't grabbed them yet, our 4 new spring coupons are available in dynamic coupon link mode at Shareasale.com.

Cheers,

Yeah, I grabbed them automatically the day they appeared in the SAS coupon feed.

Any chance of running your daily sales (like the current "Save 30% on all Traditional Rugs") through there, too? That would be a huge time-saver. Sometimes I forget to check, and they're so short-term that I miss some of them.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Thumbs up
    That might be an idea. We currently run our frequently changing campaigns through our banner creative (which is all dynamic so long as you're hosting the campaign banner code) and as well, through a "deal of the week" text link at both SAS and CJ.

I will have to take a better look at how those dynamic text links are set up in SAS to see how we can stay on top of changing promotions with dynamic sale links as I'm still familiarizing myself with their interface but sounds like it shouldn't be a problem.

Thx for the great feedback MC - keep it coming.

Cheers,

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread