Affiliate Utility Afilliate program
    We offer a 10% payout for all sales generated by our Affiliates.

"The END" of your most tedious time-wasting chore is HERE!

What is our Affiliate Utility?

Current Version: 3.x
    30 day trial is available - All Access - 5 store/merchant license

Affiliate Utility Software currently works with LinkShare, Commission Junction and BeFree. The software will log into Commission Junction and BeFree automatically. However, LinkShare must have the security data entered in manually. After the program is logged in, it will automatically gather all the HTML codes for Banner Ads, Store Fronts, Text/Email Links, etc., offered by each affiliated merchant over 2,000 times faster than it can be done manually.

Affiliate Utility will store the found data, and, according to the time schedule you set, will check each site for link changes to determine if any banners are inactive or active, so the affiliate will know which codes need to be changed on their websites.

The stored data will allow queries based on many options, such as link banner size, merchant, title of ad, etc. and will display the HTML code. The data can be exported into a Text file format.

As new merchants are approved for the affiliate, you, the application will gather all information necessary.

Thank You,

Thomas Gross

Email Me

Hi Everyone
    Well, a lot have people have been reading this post, but no comments...share your thoughts with me and let me know what you think

Hello Thomas Gross,

I think the reason you may not be getting faster feedback is because your post isn't providing the readers with much information. Some of the readers here don't have time to research information you should provide marketers for fast informative decision making purposes.

Site Info:
    Site Tour:
    SAS Signup:

Another reason: The fact that the website URL's on the affiliateutility.com page lead to auforu.com and after a visitor clicks on the link the browser address shows the affiliateutility.com address versus auforu.com raises eyebrows as to the need for this purpose. (my opinion)

I'm not trying to diss your program by no means. I am just pointing out factors that I noticed that may help you get far better feedback results here.

Good luck with your program .... it looks like a useful affiliate tool.
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

[quote]Another reason: The fact that the website URL's on the affiliateutility.com page lead to auforu.com and after a visitor clicks on the link the browser address shows the affiliateutility.com address versus auforu.com raises eyebrows as to the need for this purpose. (my opinion)[\quote]

Our servers are set up over multiple hosts/providers and servers for their specific role.

Also for outages, we should always be up.

Its just my network multitasking.

Great, Thomas!

That's a perfect explanation .... and the fact that the system is 100% fully backed up by a secondary server is a major bonus to your business partners! (I'd be making that a strong recruitment benefit).

If you have your merchant account with SAS on auto funds ... mention that too! Many affiliates will pass up a merchant that risks having their program temporarily offline because their account went empty and have no funds remaining to pay affiliate commissions.

It's little things that should be clarified to marketers because you are forming a business partner relationship with them. If you had employed some of the comments above within your first announcement you'd have a more appealing and informative message to relay to potential partners.

I would talk to Brian and setup a special advertising announcement board under SAS.

Best-o-luck!
    Ray Thomas

Help
    Quote Originally Posted by DesignerWiz
    Great, Thomas!

That's a perfect explanation .... and the fact that the system is 100% fully backed up by a secondary server is a major bonus to your business partners! (I'd be making that a strong recruitment benefit).

If you have your merchant account with SAS on auto funds ... mention that too! Many affiliates will pass up a merchant that risks having their program temporarily offline because their account went empty and have no funds remaining to pay affiliate commissions.

It's little things that should be clarified to marketers because you are forming a business partner relationship with them. If you had employed some of the comments above within your first announcement you'd have a more appealing and informative message to relay to potential partners.

I would talk to Brian and setup a special advertising announcement board under SAS.

Best-o-luck!
    Would you mind emailing some contact information so I might be able to reach you offline?
    Last edited by DesignerWiz; March 2nd, 2006 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Removed Email - Saved You From Spam

I E-Mailed you Thomas.
    Ray Thomas

Sorry, but the whole thing seems a bit confusing to me.
    Is this a tool for merchants or for affiliates?

On your site it says "The best way to manage affiliates from your Desktop.", which to me, implies it's a tool for merchants to manage their affiliate partners.

But in your first post above, you say:
    "After the program is logged in, it will automatically gather all the HTML codes for Banner Ads, Store Fronts, Text/Email Links, etc., offered by each affiliated merchant over 2,000 times faster than it can be done manually."

Why would a merchant be interested in this?

I would also suggest that you need to improve your copy - both in quality and substance.
    Sentences like "As new merchants are approved for the affiliate, you, the application will gather all information necessary." make no sense to me.

I would advise you to make it clearer _exactly_ who this tool is targetted for, and what the benefits are. Clarify exactly what you mean by "affiliates", "affiliated merchant" etc.

Edit:
    P.S. 2000 times faster is NOT the same as 2000% faster :-)

Thank You
    This is a tool for affiliates.

I do agree, we will have a face lift within a few days.

-Thomas

Are you selling a product or are you recruiting affiliates? If this product is for affiliates, no one would join your program except to acquire your product. After that there would be no propects to market to as any affiliate interested in buying your product would buy it through their own affiliate links.

??????????????????????

A big cloud of confusion!

Gene
    TCS

I agree with you RWorld, it is 100% totally confusing.

I think that the affiliate recruitment aspect is geared towards affiliate info/webmaster info type sites, bloggers and for merchants to recommend to their affiliates. Thomas also stated to me (offline) that SAS affiliates are allowed to purchase through their own link (even as first buy).
    Ray Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by thecool
    Are you selling a product or are you recruiting affiliates? If this product is for affiliates, no one would join your program except to acquire your product. After that there would be no propects to market to as any affiliate interested in buying your product would buy it through their own affiliate links.

??????????????????????

A big cloud of confusion!

Gene
    TCS
    Hi we are selling software for affiliates to gather their merchant affiliate programs links and banners.

We are also recruiting affiliates for our current product.

Will we be making our site more informative shortly.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread