Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up EasyClickTravel - $100.00 Cash Bonus ...
    Helllo Team,

Mike has gone ahead and authorized (thank you mike) some promotional funds for ECT...

If you are a current affiliate, you should go check your LS affiliate mail. The details are on your newsletter sent today.

For those of you that don't check your LS, mail, or are already here , here's the scoop on the newsletter link

The basics of the promotion are simple ...

$100.00 Cash Bonus Opportunity

Easy Click Travel is giving a $100.00 Cash Bonus to any affiliate who makes their first hotel sale over $500.00 on EasyClickTravel.com!! That is, in addition to your commission you get for sales. It's really simple ...

1) Load a few links or the data feed to your site.
    2) Register on the ECT site for the promotion by clicking here.
    3) Generate your first sale over $500.00
    4) Get an additional $100.00 bonus commission.

This will apply to hotel sales only and the bonus will be added to your account after travel is completed.

The $100.00 Cash Bonus is effective as of todays date, March 1, 2006 and only valid on your first sale of $500.00
    or more. You need to register on the ECT website to qualify for this promotion, click here

Personal sales are normally commissionable but are excluded for this promotion as you can understand.

If you are are not an active affiliate yet, this is your chance to get in on one of the best CASH promotions running in the affiliate industry.

Join EasyClickTravel today and start earning commissions tomm !!

Who do we send the first $100.00 to ???

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

They've been on my short list (mainly because Mike is a really great guy!), but this was finally enough for me to sign up. Now, I just need to find time to put links up!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Outsourced Program Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    They've been on my short list (mainly because Mike is a really great guy!), but this was finally enough for me to sign up. Now, I just need to find time to put links up!
    Thanks Mike , right back atcha.

Here are some high dollar hotels that should help generate a $500 hotel sale. I left the links as is, because the html feature tends to put spaces in them. Just right click and choose "copy shortcut".

Don't forget to replace SITECODE with your 11 character Linkshare ID (contact me if you need help with this)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Las Vegas

Caesar's Palace Hotel - Las Vegas. 5 Star on the Strip (available via DRM as well, don't forget the stackable DRM Bonus)

This is a beautiful property, virtually synonomous with Las Vegas. We have a very large alotment, with a 3 day cut off, which means we'll have availability when others do not.

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/...otelId%253D960

Orlando

Universal Hard Rock Hotel- Orlando. 4.5 Star hotel on site at Universal!

Check out the pics on this property!

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/...telId%253D1831

New York

A great selection to choose from in New York. Here are two great examples:

Astor on the Park, a 3 star hotel in Manhattan (again, get an extra bonus by using the DRM link)

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/...telId%253D2205

Thirty Thirty Hotel, 3 star in Manhattan

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/...telId%253D2210

An EasyClickTravel affiliate just made a hotel sale for $1,246.30, qualifying them for the $100 bonus! (This is on top of their commissions, which could be anywhere from 5 - 9%). Commission + Bonus for this sale could be as high as $212!

I won't be able to see which affiliate sold it until it's reported to Linkshare tonight. I really hope they registered. If, you think it could be you, make sure you register today before our sales are reported!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyClickTravel
    An EasyClickTravel affiliate just made a hotel sale for $1,246.30, qu alifying them for the $100 bonus! (This is on top of their commissions, which could be anywhere from 5 - 9%). Commission + Bonus for this sale could be as high as $212!

I won't be able to see which affiliate sold it until it's reported to Linkshare tonight. I really hope they registered. If, you think it could be you, make sure you register today before our sales are reported!

I Love to give away Mikes $$$$$

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

An EasyClickTravel affiliate just made a hotel sale for $1,246.30, qualifying them for the $100 bonus! (This is on top of their commissions, which could be anywhere from 5 - 9%). Commission + Bonus for this sale could be as high as $212!

Just wanted to say that this affiliate HAD registered! So our first bonus has been earned.

If you're already an ECT affiliate, register! It might just happen. If not, JOIN!

We've had some other really close ones, like a few $450+ sales, I'm sure those affiliates will get one over $500, and I think the high commission is enough of a consolation until they do .

Thumbs up
    Just wanted to say that this affiliate HAD registered! So our first bonus has been earned. .
    I just love giving away $100.00 bills.... WTG

I wonder who will get the next $100.00 Mike......

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    I wonder who will get the next $100.00 Mike......
    We've had some really close ones! But only one so far. LOTS of people have signed up, so it's only a matter of time...

Another ECT affiliate got a $500+ sale! Again, I hope they registered for the $100 bonus.

Another $500+ hotel sale came in about an hour ago....

Hotel 71
    3/14/2006
    3/30/2006
    4/4/2006
    $625.25
    Chicago
    EasyClickTravel
    3/14/2006 9:11:28 AM

Mo money, mo money, mo money!

Another $500+ hotel sale came in about an hour ago....

Hotel 71
    3/14/2006
    3/30/2006
    4/4/2006
    $625.25
    Chicago
    EasyClickTravel
    3/14/2006 9:11:28 AM

Mo money, mo money, mo money!

Andy, break out the dancing mangos again... Another affiliate made a huge hotel sale:

Millennium Biltmore Hotel
    Los Angeles
    $939.20
    EasyClickTravel

Another $100 bonus going to be awarded, I'll check tomorrow if they registered.

Andy, break out the dancing mangos again... Another affiliate made a huge hotel sale:

Los Angeles
    $939.20
    EasyClickTravel

Nice sale....

Who are you promoting in the travel market?

Yes, you ... reading this and are not a member of EasyClickTravel .... we have one of the best converting travel affiliate programs ... who are you sending your traffic to again?

Congrats on the huge affiliate sale ... another $100.00 bucksout the door !

Los Angeles
    $939.20
    EasyClickTravel

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Please forgive me, this affiliate, whoever he/she may be (I'll find out when the sale is reported tomorrow) sold TWO ROOMS at teh Millenium Biltmore for $939 each, That's a $1878 hotel sale!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Please forgive me, this affiliate, whoever he/she may be (I'll find out when the sale is reported tomorrow) sold TWO ROOMS at teh Millenium Biltmore for $939 each, That's a $1878 hotel sale!!!
    This affiliate had registered! Another $100 bucks to give out.

And we just had two new HUGE hotel sales come in today:

Marriott's Grande Vista $1400.20

and

Holiday Inn Cocoa $612.14

Here's two another $200 in bonuses to give out to registered affiliates!

This affiliate had registered! Another $100 bucks to give out.

And we just had two new HUGE hotel sales come in today:

Marriott's Grande Vista $1400.20

and

Holiday Inn Cocoa $612.14

Here's two another $200 in bonuses to give out to registered affiliates!
    Update:

The Marriott sale was to an affiliate registered for the bonus! Another $100 gladly commissioned.

The Holiday Inn Cocoa sale was to an affiliate who already qualified for the bonus, another nice sale!

Update:

The Marriott sale was to an affiliate registered for the bonus! Another $100 gladly commissioned.

The Holiday Inn Cocoa sale was to an affiliate who already qualified for the bonus, another nice sale!
    Mike's Money,
    Mike's Money,
    Mike's Money,
    Yeah baby...

If you are reading this and not a member of ECT, you are missing some easy $$$$$.

What other travel merchant gives you $100 dollar bills on top of your commissions?

Read this:

$100.00 Cash Bonus Opportunity

Easy Click Travel is giving a $100.00 Cash Bonus to any affiliate who makes their first hotel sale over $500.00 on EasyClickTravel.com!! That is, in addition to your commission you get for sales. It's really simple ...

1) Load a few links or the data feed to your site.
    2) Register on the ECT site for the promotion by clicking here.
    3) Generate your first sale over $500.00
    4) Get an additional $100.00 bonus commission.

This will apply to hotel sales only and the bonus will be added to your account after travel is completed.

The $100.00 Cash Bonus is effective as of todays date, March 1, 2006 and only valid on your first sale of $500.00
    or more. You need to register on the ECT website to qualify for this promotion, click here
    Listen, you have travel traffic. You have travel sales. You are already sending traffic and sales to another travel merchant, some may end up being over the $500.00 level right?

Why not get another $100.00 on top of your commission? Do the math, join ECT today and start adding $100.00 bills to your bank account....

Once you join, ask me about the special 9% commision program we have set up as an exclusive ARC/ ECT program. Yes, you can earn up to 9% on your hotel reservations, why send the buss anywhere else?

Up to 9% and $100.00 extra on any sale over $500.00? C'mon, what are you waiting for ??????
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; March 21st, 2006 at 11:27 AM.

Another $500+ sale:

JW Marriott Las Vegas - $613.62

I'll post tomorrow if the affiliate registered or not!

Another $500+ sale:

JW Marriott Las Vegas - $613.62

I'll post tomorrow if the affiliate registered or not!
    This affiliate already qualified for the bonus, but another nice sale for them!

We did have another affiliate qualify last night, and they had registered, here's the sale:

2 Rooms at The Royal Saint Charles in New Orleans - $1378.00

Nice!

This has been the best bonus we've ever done, handing out $100 bonuses left and right.

Thanks for the idea Andy!

We did have another affiliate qualify last night, and they had registered, here's the sale:

2 Rooms at The Royal Saint Charles in New Orleans - $1378.00

Nice!
    They registered .

Another $500+ sale!

$710.15
    Marriott Marco Island

Was it you? Did you register? We'll find out tomorrow .

-

Another $500+ sale!

$710.15
    Marriott Marco Island

Was it you? Did you register? We'll find out tomorrow .

-
    Mike, let's keep those $100.00 dollar bills flowing out the door....

Another qualifying sale!

Aladdin in Las Vegas - $536

This affiliate had registered, congrats!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast