Affiliate Manager
    Exclamation 12DailyPro - Beware

I know you all think that not much happens in Utah but ...

12DailyPro, an affiliate we just found and terminated from both our programs was recently branded as a scam by the SEC. Thankfully they had not yet completed a sale but were running a very large Ponzi scheme here in Utah. I have notified LS but thought you all should know as well.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Winter Park, FL
    Great article, we should reference it the next time some newbie asks about autosurf / pay-to-view "advertising" sites...

"Such so-called autosurf sites, most of them of recent origin, promise to pay investors for viewing a few online advertisements. A ''member'' goes to the site and clicks on an automatic surfer that visits a series of ads, after which the viewer is rewarded with monetary credit."

The SEC froze her assets and more.

It was set up as a ponzi scheme but also involved people viewing on and clicking on ads via autosurf... wonder if they were ppc ads... SEC should chat it up with the FTC.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Ithaca & Park City
    Clark, Thanks for the heads up. Nice to see someone else in YouTaugh with their eyes peeled!

Gary M

Sun Diego
    It's always nice to see these 'scams' get called out. Programs like these just continue to damage the online marketing world.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL=""][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL=""][/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL][/URL][/SIZE]

You know, when I see something like this, where some lowlife has made millions from a scam, and I'm busting my gut 14 hours a day for a fraction of that, I sometimes wonder if I shouldn't be targetting the more gullible myself...

Then I stop and remember that I have morals.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread