Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    New AvantLink Merchant: ToolKing.com

Hello ABWers,

Introducing ToolKing.com, now live in the AvantLink Network! Tool King offers the best prices on name brand Power Tools, Cordless Tools, Air Tools, Automotive Tools, Hand Tools, Power Cords, Gardening Tools, and Woodworking Tools. They have consistently been one of America's largest and most trusted tool distributors since 1978. Tool King has also been recognized as an Inc. 500 Company for three successive years, and a top ecommerce site by Internet Retailer.

Partnering with Tool King means promoting a site that holds one of the highest browse to buy ratios among Internet retailers, an average order size of $250.00, dedicated program management, and one-to-one Affiliate support for our advanced tool center. Of course, using the AvantLink Network means that Tool King is 100% parasite free.

If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:

1. Login to your Affiliate account at www.AvantLink.com
    2. Select the 'Merchants' link from the main menu
    3. Locate ToolKing.com in the Merchant Affiliate Program List
    4. Click to the program summary page and select the 'Apply to this program' button

If you would like to apply to the AvantLink network and this program, please use the following URL:
    https://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app.php

Let me know what I can do to help you get started with Tool King. I think you'll see impressive sales volume and high conversion on the traffic you send their way. Our deep linking tools are the ideal fit for this program. Plus, you can get in on the action of selling products priced up to $5000 retail.

Jump on this opportunity, and happy converting!

Sincerely,

Gary Marcoccia
    Last edited by GravityFed; March 2nd, 2006 at 03:04 PM. Reason: forgot to add toolking graphic/banner in initial post

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    This is great Gary! ToolKing is a solid company and have had a difficult time with their affiliate program last year due to issues out of their control. Not sure if everyone knows that I managed that program for part of 2005 and had great growth. With AvantLink they will be able to get the affiliate tools they needed to really grow the program. No more restrictions from networks.

So if you are a datafeeder, use RSS, coupon feeds, etc. you would do well with this program. They fit in the home and garden catagories but have tons of new products added in the last year. Of course, they are dialed with the construction, home builder, contractor crowd. Their tools are professional grade, great pricing and support.

If you watched Sunday's NASCAR race you might have notice the winner Matt Kenseth was driving the DeWalt car. ToolKing is the #1 online reseller of DeWalt tools. Get some!!

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thanks Chuck! I also think our integrated network tools are a great fit for Tool King.. looking forward to helping Brian Boyd (the new Tool King AM) grow they're program
    Last edited by GravityFed; March 2nd, 2006 at 04:57 PM. Reason: typo

boydbri
    Tool King Program
    Thanks Gary and Chuck for all the great comments about the Tool King Affiliate Program. We are pretty excited about what Avantlink has to offer as well. Real quick for all of our newly joined Affiliates I look foward to working with you and we hope to get you some great commission checks.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the update regarding ToolKing - I just noticed that they left Linkshare as of 3/2/06.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread