Affiliate Network Rep
    New AvantLink Merchant: Altrec.com Outdoors

Hello ABW Affiliates,

We are excited to announce the addition of our newest merchant: Altrec.com Outdoors! Altrec is currently in the process of migrating their program to AvantLink, and in doing so they'll be cleaning house of all questionable Affiliates. This is exciting news considering Altrec is heavily branded online and they carry some of the top brand names in the outdoor industry including The North Face, Nike, Burton, Quicksilver and more. These brands sell themselves, which translates to higher commissions for you.

Details of this new program include a 120-day cookie, dedicated program management, advanced tools and an 8% payout. The best part about it is that Altrec will be **Parasite FREE** in the AvantLink network!

About Altrec.com Outdoors:

Altrec has been a top outdoor destination since 1998 and they carry the best gear in the outdoor industry. They offer Free Shipping on orders over $45, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, price match plus and free returns- Altrec puts the customer first. The customers you refer to Altrec will be satisfied, that is their guarantee.

Combine Altrec's customer-centric focus and dedicated program management with AvantLink's free SEO-friendly tools and service and you've got an incredible opportunity to increase your earnings.

If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:

1. Login to your Affiliate account at www.AvantLink.com
    2. Select 'Merchants' from the main menu
    3. Locate Altrec.com in the Merchant Affiliate Program List
    4. Click to the program summary page and select 'Apply to this program'

If you're not an Affiliate of AvantLink yet, and wish to apply to this program, please review our Affiliate Acceptance Criteria and if your site(s) are a fit, complete the Affiliate Application with URL: https://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app.php

As always, contact anyone at AvantLink (or Altrec's AM Greg Toledo - gregt[at]altrec.com) if you need assistance getting started.

Sincerely,

Paul from AvantLink

ABW Ambassador
    Once they migrate, will they still have a relationship with GoldenCan?

Affiliate Network Rep
    fix mis-spelling
    Hello Gr_Sacc,

We are a non-exclusive network. We also don't mind if Affiliates use third-party tools, as long as they are legitimate, honest tools.

One thing to keep in mind, though, is that AvantLink has an advanced, fully-integrated (free) tool center that includes several datafeed options for Affiliates to choose from. One of these datafeed options is a Javascript plug-n-play version. A merchant's entire catalog can be on your site in minutes.

This Javascript version is easiest to integrate, but it does have some shortcomings. The problem is that the search engines have no way to index the output content of a Javascript-based publication tool. And indexing of the product detail pages is essential to driving the highest converting traffic out there.

We highly suggest and encourage our partners to use our web service datafeed client instead. More information may be found about this ptoduct here: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=69468

"We are the Datafeed People!"

ABW Ambassador
    Great information - thanks! I look forward to having my application approved.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Gr_Sacc, Excellent.. please drop us a line and give us a heads up when you apply: support[at]avantlink.com

-Paul

Hey Gr_Sacc,
    I am the AM for Altrec and can verify what Paul mentioned a bit earlier. Third party tools with work with Avantlink.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at any time. greg at altrec.com.

Look forward to working with you!

Greg

Action Jackson - King of the World
    how long does approval usually take?

Hey jackson992,

Are you speaking of the application to Altrec.com's program within Avantlink or are you referring to an application to the Avantlink Network?

I get an email when someone applies to our program in Avantlink, so the approval should come in a few hours.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
    Greg
    greg at altrec.com

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Hi Greg:

I'm still waiting for approval from Avant

jackson992,
    I will see whats up over there. They are generally on it. I will let you know.

Thanks
    Greg

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg T
    Hey Gr_Sacc,
    I am the AM for Altrec and can verify what Paul mentioned a bit earlier. Third party tools with work with Avantlink.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at any time. greg at altrec.com.

Look forward to working with you!

Greg
    Hey Jackson992,

Sorry about the delay in network approval. We had a few distractions over the weekend. Normally we get to the approval cycle much sooner.

Anyway, welcome to the network. I'm sure Greg has you approved for Altrec by now.

Paul

Affiliate Network Rep
    Altrec.com Update
    Hey Everyone,

A quick Altrec update...

This program is going strong and we're gaining some serious traction! Quick reminder in case you missed it 3 or 4 weeks ago.. but Altrec is Now 100% Parasite Free.

Also, a press release was just syndicated through PRWeb.com highlighting our partnership. We thank Altrec for their partnership and Greg's kind words in the press piece! Here are a couple quotes:

["Their suite of tools and passionate approach to Affiliate marketing are impressive," explained Greg Toledo, Business Development Manager at Altrec. "The tools they provide are free to Affiliates and all of them have versions that output spiderable content to help harness high-converting search engine traffic. Their specialties are dynamic tools and a user-friendly interface to pull down datafeeds and their web service datafeed client."]

..and

[Altrec has chosen AvantLink for several distinct reasons:

* Exceptional one-to-one Affiliate support
    * Advanced, free tools (with SEO benefits)
    * Non-exclusive, parasite free network
    * Quality over quantity partnership approach
    * Network created by and for Affiliates]

And here's a link to the full article if you're interested:

Altrec.com Outdoors and AvantLink Affiliate Network Form Partnership

Thanks everyone and have a great day

Paul

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread