I would like to see an advertiser performance report included for publishers at CJ. I have a bunch of advertisers, on a bunch of web sites, and it's hard to determine which advertisers are not performing well at any given time..

It could work similar to the web site performance report, however instead of web sites listed down the page, you would have all of your advertisers. You would be able to see at a glance your earnings with the advertiser, your epc's, click thru's, conversion rates, etc.. You would also be able to sort the report by all of the aforementioned topics.

It would make the weeding out of poor performers a lot easier, and a lot more focus could be given to those who perform well.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm guessing you want this across all web sites, but because it has come up before, I'll add... you can get this per website -- just run the website performance report and then click on the indivudal site(s). The ensuing report gives you ADVERTISER, REVENUE, SALES, LEADS, CLICKS, IMPS, CTR, EPM, CR, and EPC (sortable by each heading).

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Yeah, but that's a PITA when there's a bunch of sites, and not all of them have the same merchants on them.

It'd be much nicer to have an account-wide, all-inclusive report and not just the site-specific ones.

quote:
    I'm guessing you want this across all web sites

Yup.. I would like a report of all advertisers on one page to judge their performance against one another. This would display the advertisers head to head, rather than for specific web sites, or by checking each advertiser independently.

I've asked about this before, but the only response I received was from other individuals suggesting a program (revtrack I think) that would do this. Since I did not want to pay the high fees for their service due to the size of my business, and I don't trust others with access to all of my accounts, I decided to work with Access. You can download all of the indivudal reports from CJ and combine them in Access in order to come up with a single report for your entire account. This can also be done in Excel via index/match formulas, but it was a bit of a pain when I approached it that way.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread