Affiliate Manager
    Swanson Health Products Leaving LS
    Swanson Health Products has decided to end it's partnership with Linkshare Corp. effective May 11, 2006. To all affiliates that are currently signed up with us, we will be notifying you via newsletter on our new partnership. All marketing and promotions for Swanson Health Products were placed on hold the last part of 2005 and will remain so until our new partner takes over. From my understanding, the transition should be quick and there should be no interruption of service for you.

I thank all the affiliates that have been loyal to Swanson during this past year. I've been reading your post regularly and I know what you all have been dealing with. As the affiliate manager, I have had the same pains and difficulties to overcome. I do promise once the new partner takes over the account, we will begin to send our montly promotions and newsletters once again. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Stacy Aamodt
    Affiliate Marketing Manager
    Swanson Health Products

ABW Ambassador
    Ah that's great. You're one of my better vitamin merchants. Looking forward to wherever you go.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread