ClickInks tracked...
    ...and then the real fun started. :-)

Order placed on January 25th. Tracked fine in SaS.

On February 17th, I finally called to see what the deal is, since the web site proudly listed my items as "Ships Today!" back on January 25th. After being bounced around to a few people I am finally assured my order will be processed the following week.

On March 1st, I get a USPS 2-day shipping notice (a week after the week after it was promised to finally ship), but 2 shipping days go by, then three...no shipment. Mind you, they are located only 90 minutes away from where I live.

I checked with the post office this morning, and they said that the status online just means a shipping label was allocated, and not that the package was ever delivered to the post office for shipping.

On other words, the order fullfillment is somewhere on par with a sleazy eBay fly-by-nite operation. :-(
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Tim,

I am on this to find out what happened to this order....i can tell you i have ordered several times and order was here in 2 days as promissed...

I will post as soon as I have more info....

Thanks for the feedback ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

It figures, the day I finally get totally and completely fed up, the order arrived in this afternoon's mail. Dunno why it took 4 mailing days to cross a few couties for "2 day delivery". :|
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Quote Originally Posted by infoTim
    It figures, the day I finally get totally and completely fed up, the order arrived in this afternoon's mail. Dunno why it took 4 mailing days to cross a few couties for "2 day delivery". :|
    Still though, unless you have a printer that requires a rare ink, or it was out of stock, the order was placed on Jan 25.....

One month to get ink, dunno...

I want to get clarification from Sajjad...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Just heard from my merchant, he is in his London office at the moment, he is inquiring on the order process for this particular order and will get back to me in a few days when back in the US....

We are on it Tim ....

Affiliate Manager
    Talking
    Quick Update: We have come to an amicable resolution of this situation.

Thank you
    Sajjad

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread