ABW Ambassador
    Adwords CPM
    I just started my first adwords campaign, and I've decided to go the CPM route. Maybe I haven't waited too long, but it said that the ad should go live almost immediately. I started out at a dollar, nothing happened. Waited until the next morning or so and changed it to a couple of dollars. Anyway, now it's the next night. I've even tried setting it to $100.00 and checked the page a few more times, and nothing still. My ad just won't come up.

Please help! Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing.

bump it back down to 3 bucks and wait a day or two...it was real slow moving to start, but then it had no trouble burning through my money

CPM is only on the "Content Network", and your ad must be approved before it will show there. Your ads only show on Google (which isn't an option for CPM ads) until they are approved.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    I went ahead and bumped it down to $5, but still nothing. It's been a few days. Does it sometimes take longer to get approved?

Thanks guys for the help.

try looking into topics / sites under the part where it asked you to specify urls and such.

If that isn't the fix contact google and ask them if it's something else....maybe it is the bidding and your at the high dolla table

ABW Ambassador
    I know whats wrong now! But I don't know how to fix it. I'm about to search for the info, but figured I would post here first.

The site that I am targeting comes up first in the search engine without the www, but google is targeting the www site. So the traffic is going to the non www, but my ad is on the www. How frustrating!

What do I do?

ABW Ambassador
    Now I'm not seeing it on either. Would the www even make a difference? Maybe I just need to raise the bid again since I've seen that the ad is actualy active now?

contact g before you blow your cash...make sure it's not something else.

I just updated an ad I promised myself i wouldn't run again and i've been waiting a day to see it come up.

I think they have chat available too so you could have an answer in the next few minutes if you contact them now ;-)

ABW Ambassador
    I've contacted them so maybe I should let it be until I find out more. Maybe I'll check out that chat also.

Thanks you guys for the help. I'm glad to finally try adwords. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread