Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up ChecksUnlimited - Forget the old $10K record, how about a sweet $15K day !!!!
    Hello team,

I want to thank every single ABW / ChecksUnlimited team member for an impressive performance last week. This program is developing into an industry performance model for affiliate programs ...

The last 7 week performance is, well, i'll let the numbers speak for themselves.... just know that without your support, this would not be possible...

Thank you....

Folks, if you are not a member of ChecksUnlimited, you are really missing a great affiliate income opportunity from a program that is firing on all cylinders...

I had forecasted about 300K per month by June, but we have changed our forecast and are looking at 500K by June for this program.

Start earning a piece of the revenue pie and be a part of history in the making with one of the hottest affiliate programs today.....

Join ChecksUnlimited today !!!
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; April 19th, 2006 at 08:05 AM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    It's cool looking at the weeks net sales and seeing the progression upwards, I like that direction

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    It's cool looking at the weeks net sales and seeing the progression upwards, I like that direction
    We like that too....
    Our merchant likes that as well ...

It's funny, affiliate marketing success of any merchant is kind of like chemistry...

where the OPM is the chemist and there needs to be a balance between all the right ingredients...when that balance is obtained, success follows....

We have many merchants, while we try and get the right "ingredients" in place for all of them, some get there faster than others....

ChecksUnlimited is a great example...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I had always done very well selling bank checks. I hadn't realized CU had a program out. You should continue to do well with it Andy. Affiliates as well. Consistent product month after month.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    That's an awesome program!

Stellar conversion ratio!

Andy,

Hi, I'm new to this, those are startling results

Can you tell us what is going on to bring on such a dramatic increase in the numbers. I'm sure everyone who looks at this is saying "wow, I want to get involved in this", that includes myself.

Are you just getting more affiliates, or is there something else happening in the background, that would cause such a movement in the sales.

thanks

Congratulations Andy! :0) It is a great program, and I am impressed to see that more programs are moving to share-a-sale. :0)

If you're a merchant, I bet you could find out how he does it next month.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    Congratulations Andy! :0) It is a great program, and I am impressed to see that more programs are moving to share-a-sale. :0)
    Thank you Anne....

Look for another program already on SAS to be supercharged and re launched by ARC next month....

This one has similar earning potential as CU and I am predicting rapid growth as well....it's a well known established vertical ...

Quote Originally Posted by MusicWave
    Andy,

Hi, I'm new to this, those are startling results

Can you tell us what is going on to bring on such a dramatic increase in the numbers.
    thanks
    I tell all and spill the beans this wekeend - April 7 - 9, 2006...

A few seats left, special pricing posted here.

ABW Ambassador
    "Can you tell us what is going on to bring on such a dramatic increase in the numbers."

I'll take a stab. Great product/merchant ----> Great AM -----> Great Network --> Great affiliates and boom $$$$ Something like that

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    "Can you tell us what is going on to bring on such a dramatic increase in the numbers."

I'll take a stab. Great product/merchant ----> Great AM -----> Great Network --> Great affiliates and boom $$$$ Something like that
    All those are good. But there's also the value of offline advertising, combined with a lack of physical stores. CU advertises incessantly in mailers, newspaper inserts, etc. Must cost them a fortune. But, because of that, people know who CU is--it's not like telling visitors about Some-Place-They-Never-Heard-Of.com.

Add in a great affiliate program and AM with clues, and there's the recipe for dynamite sales!

I've had a couple of other merchants who managed it for a while, but they're few and far between. It's rare that one will have *all* the ingredients to make the jump from "good" to "really great."

okay I see, newspaper ads and mailers are out there, and if they are a fairly new addition that would account for a least a good portion of the increase

but Andy, why wait a month to tell what's going on, if you have a marketing strategy that people could put in place right now.

If you want everything to be secret, well, I don't know

His seminar is next month.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

oh yeah, that's what i'm sayin

why wait a month for helpful info

maybe I don't follow this, does andy not work for checks unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by MusicWave
    oh yeah, that's what i'm sayin

why wait a month for helpful info

maybe I don't follow this, does andy not work for checks unlimited
    Music,

Not sure if you are a merchant or an affiliate at this point. I do not "work" for ChecksUnlimited. I'm contracted by CU as a consultant and OPM to manage their affiliate program. We are currently managing 10 programs and consulting for another 8 merchants.

My seminar on Affiliate Manager Certification is next month. This is the second one we are doing to "teach, train and make sure that attendees have the industry's best practices clear in their heads". Most of the people that attend are merchants, AM's (affiliate managers) and some top tier affiliates.

So if you are a merchant, we encourage you to attend our seminr so you can learn, that's the reason for the "next month" post and answer...merchants can attend for $1,800 and learn what I do, how I do it and why I do it. If you don't want to hire an OPM ($4K-7K) month or hire a full time in-house AM ($100K+) yearly, the $1,800 is a great bargain...

If you are an affiliate, all you need to do is join ChecksUnlimited or any of my programs that we manage and soon you will learn what to do to generate trafffic and be a part of the growth of these programs...are you already an affiliate of CU?

As for posting on a forum step by step guide to growing an affiliate program, its not that easy. Most of the data is already here in bits and pieces, you need to dig it out.....

Hey Andy... Does CU pay on repeat customers? If so, they would have a huge leg up on their competition in the affiliate space... The other programs seem to only pay on first time customers... Is it standard for their industry?
    Kevin Webster

Kayak Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Noth
    Hey Andy... Does CU pay on repeat customers? If so, they would have a huge leg up on their competition in the affiliate space... The other programs seem to only pay on first time customers... Is it standard for their industry?
    It's not standard and we know that...

We have a 120 cookie: http://www.checksunlimited.com/AffiliateHome.aspx

if the customer orders again and you are in your 120 window, you get the commish....repeat or new...

I'm an affiliate

okay, you have your own business and you're trying to make money, that clears it up

I was under the impression you worked for checks unlimited because that's what I always have seen you talking about

but you do whatever you need to do, that's up to you

of couse I would have to disagree with you though that "it's not that easy to post a step by step guide to growing an affiliate program"

all that needs to be done is to post it, but we're talking about something else here...

I didn't know you could dig on the internet...

there are some people who know how to shovel it though...

at least, that's what I'm told...

ABW Ambassador
    Andy, Those are great stats
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

Quote Originally Posted by newaff
    Andy, Those are great stats
    Thank you......

Join all our programs and watch your stats go up as well...

Great news Andy. It always used to infuriate me that CU's competition only paid on the first order... regardless of cookie length. Even if I reset the cookie 4 months later through a natural click through, if that customer had ordered previously I was SOL.

Again, I'll tell you all from personal experience that this product sells. I would assume that CU will convert as well as their competition, if not better because of repeat order potential.
    Kevin Webster

Kayak Fishing

Affiliate Manager
    I have worked with hundreds of affiliate programs over the past few years and I gotta say that as far as products go CU converts better than any other program that I can remember. For most product related affiliate programs I am usually happy with a 1-2% conversion and with CU I see around a 10% conversion. This program has been a very plesant suprise for me over the past few months. Well done Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by drcool
    I have worked with hundreds of affiliate programs over the past few years and I gotta say that as far as products go CU converts better than any other program that I can remember. For most product related affiliate programs I am usually happy with a 1-2% conversion and with CU I see around a 10% conversion. This program has been a very plesant suprise for me over the past few months. Well done Andy.
    Wow J,

What an endorsement....thank you my friend....

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    That's an awesome program!

Stellar conversion ratio!
    Leader, you haven't seen anything yet....here are today's SAS numbers...

We are less than $4K shy of having $200K months on a program that started on SAS in November 05'.

We are taking this puppy to $500K a month in no time.....

You want in?
    You want to make history again?
    Who's with me?

If you are not already getting a check from me, sign up today and let me add money to your bank account...

Join ChecksUnlimited today !!

If already a member and not active, why are you wasting your time?
    Who are you promoting with a better conversion than 11% and a $92.00+ EPC ?

Go ahead, take our money ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast