How do I
    ..remove merchants from my SAS acct manager?

Temporarily offline for over a year means they are dead in the water, but I cant figure out how to get em outta there.

Plese help
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=RoyalBlue]He who asks is a fool for five minutes...but he who does not ask is a fool forever.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] :rolleyes:

ABW Ambassador
    What SAS should do is, what I've always said, is just boot those stragglers right off the network. They're just a drag on the network. I still see some that say temp offline, and they've been like that for years. Apply the boot.

I think it's Activity Summary that gives you the entire list for your account. It only shows 40 unless you change the number and refresh. Then along the left side of the page is Quit. That same list shows you the online or low funds or offline status. You can check the program uptime history (since last July) if you look at an individual merchant on that same list.

Should have a date column for Temporary Offline Since or Online Since which gives a better picture of the merchant status.

thanks Judi
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=RoyalBlue]He who asks is a fool for five minutes...but he who does not ask is a fool forever.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] :rolleyes:

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread