Which Network?
    We are about to launch an affiliate program for our Australian store.. question is which network? I am thinking ClixGalore, but am wondering if all Australian affiliates use it and if you're happy with them?

Reasons being?

From an affiliate side, I personally dislike commission monster, so I doubt I'll be trusting my business to them.. Have not heard much about DGM though.. Any idea what their affiliate base is like?

CG is not bad,
    but they only pay commission to affiliate
    via Paypal credit card direct transfer

i lost 4-5% on Paypal fee to get my income.
    Details, pls search for the CG thread.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...&countries=ROW

For dgm and cm,
    i get 100% of my earning every month.

ABW Ambassador
    btw you can check zanox as well

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi TK,

Commission Monster values comments - good or bad - it helps to make a better overall service to all.

Please feel free to email me any concerns you may have about CM and I will help you where I can.

I would also be interested in viewing your website to see if we can offer assistance to you here in the Australian market.

I look forward to hearing back from you so I can quickly clear up any misconceptions you may have about us.

Kind Regards,

Peter Brighton CEO
    Commission Monster

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi TK,

Just a follow up. I have not heard from you here or privately to assist you. Please feel free to do so at any stage - feedback is always welcomed.

Commission Monster has dealings with many high profile companies here in Australia such as Australia Post, Nestle, Masterfoods, AC Nielsen etc We take our reputation very seriously.

If ever I can be of assistance to anyone on this forum, affiliates or merchants, please do drop me a line and I will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
    Peter Brighton
    CEO - Commission Monster

Cool Dead links
    Hi Peter,

I also am looking to sign onto an affiliate program for my web launch in july. I have spent a while looking and comparing and asking quesions in other areas of this forum.

Clixgalore seems reasonable from a merchant's point of view but i was concerned I will not attract enough affiliates or receive adequate support.

I went to your website and although it looked pretty swish didn't provide me with enough info and I encountered a few dead links or couldn't obtain the info I needed without going through the sign up process. ( I am stretching my memory this was over a month ago but I think it may have been the terns and conditions link) I didn't go any further. I thought you might not be in operation etc.

I have actively been trying to find a program which has an Aus/NZ affiliate team. Just because you have a few big names doesn't necessarily mean your network will be suitable for my much smaller business.

Susan

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Susan,

Many thanks for your post. I have just got my tech guys to immediately look into this dead link issue for you. They reported back to me a broken link in the Private Policy/Anti Spam Act. It appears the government has gone and changed the page on us humble apologies for this. I have got them to check the whole website while there.

I think what would be best is if you can make contact with me in the office on 03 8080 5887 and I can personally walk you through the service Commission Monster can offer you.

Alternatively, please feel free to send me a private message with your contact details and I am more than happy to call you.

I will give you an honest assessment of whether or not I feel we can be of assistance to your company. It is just a little hard for me to make comments without actually seeing your website.

I look forward to the opportunity of being able to present to you Susan.

Again, many thanks for your post.

Kind Regards,

Peter Brighton

Affiliate Network Rep
    KGP-

Thanks for suggesting zanox. I am the affiliate manager in the US office and am happy to help if you have any questions or concerns. Please visit us at www.zanox.com and if you choose to register, it only takes about 10 minutes.

Kind Regards,
    Theresa
    tha@zanox.com

Hi Theresa
    Hi Theresa,

I had a look at the Zanox Au site, and guess what it had dead link as well. I'm beginning to think that i'm, jinxed.

I have sent an email off requesting information about costs etc. but I really don't like having to ask via email. Is the business really so competitive that costs aren't disclosed on the website. After all you have a register link but how can anyone decide to register , a legal and financial commitment, without adequate information?

thanks Susan

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Susan,

Not sure what you mean by "dead link"? From the www.zanox.com/au/ website, you will see a sample of merchants and when you click on any of them, it should allow you to register...or you can click on "join as a zanox affiliate!". Once you register (for free...there is no cost to register) you will see all of our merchant offers. You can sort them by country or category to find the best offers for you. There is no legal or financial commitment for you to be an affiliate...if you earn commissions you will be paid for them. You can choose the bank and currency.

Hope this helps you...let me know if you need additional information.

Theresa
    MSN Mssngr: TAH0708@hotmail.com

zanox - we create partners
    http://www.zanox.com
    203 N. LaSalle Street
    Suite 2100
    Chicago, IL 60601

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread