WOOOOHOOOOO!!! I've been whining about not having hardly any sales all month. I haven't had any sales or leads at CJ since the 14th. Well a lead came in today so I was so Wronggggg. I will never complain again or doubt you. Tracking is kicking butt. I made a 10 cent lead today. YAHOOOOIE!!! Jeeesh, I hope it doesn't get reversed. Keep your fingures crossed all. Well I'm off to do some shopping!

You are just toooo funny! lol

Janet

Sheesh Packy! You're buying the beer this week. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Core

Whooooooeeee! You're gonna be rich baby! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Well, at least you know the tracking is working. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Happy Dance

LMAO!

Haiko

He he All!!!

Ya right Core! I can afford the deposit on 2 bottles. You'll have to pay for the beer inside them.

Lmao off Haiko! That bannana does the victory dance just like me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Don't spend it before you collect it. You might even want to consider investing it - a litle land perhaps (if you pay shipping I could send you a bag of dirt - okay, considering where I am, dust - but it's GOOD dust).

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Hey congratulations!

Be glad you're not in Mich or you could only pay for the deposit on ONE bottle!

ABW Ambassador
    Don't want to rain on the parade, but I certainly hope you are not planning on dropping that dime into your pocket without consideration of your dues to Uncle Sam.

quote:
    Originally posted by yintercept:
    Don't want to rain on the parade, but I certainly hope you are not planning on dropping that dime into your pocket without consideration of your dues to Uncle Sam.

Taxes on a dime can't be that bad - no more than a quarter anyway.

Bank service charges depositing that check will probably have you in the negative.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Does this help?

Ha Ha Ha!!! You all are too Funny. At first I didn't feel right about bragging about my commission I made today. I didn't want you all to think I was trying to rub it in your faces to make you feel not as successful as me. But I'm glad I did now, lol. I needed some good laughs. Thanks all!

At the time of this posting that 10 cents is worth 21 New Zealand cents Packster.

:eek:

[ 08-19-2002: Message edited by: Rik ]

quote:
    At first I didn't feel right about bragging about my commission I made today. I didn't want you all to think I was trying to rub it in your faces to make you feel not as successful as me.

LOL - thanks for the good laugh. The last few days have been stressful for me, and I needed it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

At least 10 cents is a step in the right direction!

Andy

Rik, Hmmmmmm maybe I'll start getting paid in New Zealand curency from now on. At least it will seem like I am making more.

Andy, hopefully it was the start of getting back on track. A real sale showed up yesterday and 2 today so far. Maybe things are close to being right again. I know my click throughs dropped by about 2/3 for several days for reasons unknown to me. I lost some traffic with the Google/Aol deal but not 2/3. Then yesterday my click throughs were more than double a normal day. Today clickthroughs seem to be back on track to a normal day. I still don't know what the hell is going on. I guess I'm use to just whethtering it out with CJ by now and hope that it fixes itself.
    :eek:

In the mean time - WHOOOOOHOOOOIIEEEEE

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread