Merchant account balance refund
    Dear Brian,

I have been trying to contact both yourself and support via email for the last week but with absolutely no reply.

My program on your network was terminated 60 days ago, and I was told that my merchant account balance would be refunded on March 1st. I have so far received nothing.

Whilst the amount that you owe may seem small it is important to me and even if there is a system delay or the procedure would normally take longer than 7 days all I want is a reply and some information about when I can expect my money. After all, the reason I am posting here and have been trying to contact you by email is because I do not wish make international telephone calls that will ultimately cost a significant proportion of the balance!

Please check your email for my comminication with you "Re: Merchant account balance refund", and I look forward to your reply. Unfortunately I do not yet have access to ABW sticky mail, but my merchant login to ShareASale.com is the same as I my user name here in order for you to find my contact details.

Many thanks,
    David.

Well, check your mail, today. It often takes this long for affiliate checks to get processed and arrive in the mail box. I assume international will take longer.

You are kind of jumping the gun a bit here.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I don't think I am jumping the gun, as all I would like to know is by what meachanism and by when I should expect your refund, as it was not received by the mechanism I was expecting (PayPal credit) on the date I was expecting (1st March).

If it's a check payment by snail mail that's fine; but that's all I want to know.

Thanks,
    David.

David,

FYI - SaS does not use Paypal in any maner.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    David,

Your refund is in process... I apologize for the confusion, it had been in the queue to process I believe it was late last week when we got your email mentioning "PayPal" as a payment method... Support wanted to check with me to see if I had any special arrangement (as we do not use PayPal for payments out) with you on it, which I did not believe I did.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread